Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga addresses R. Kelly

Tom Nook

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, ltlmnstr said:

it's 5 bucks at walmart and there's a ton too lmao

I know! I was making fun of the "foil" edition that everybody believed back then thst it'd be rare.

Kindness rules all.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wet Fire

I'm so ****ing proud of her for being so honest and brave about her present feelings.

But I also understand that she collaborated with Kelly because Kelly persuaded her that those rumours were untrue. She has herself faced a lot of shitty runours throughout her career. I guess, Gaga, as a good human being just fell for that.

Now she realizes that she should not have collaborated without enough foresight and judgement with an alleged rapist. This is the sign of maturity.

Both situations are created by her genuine feelings towards other people. She did the right thing making this apology although if she had not made this public apology, I would have still known what a good human being she is.

And to be honest, I do think that DWUW is one of her best songs. And it was my favourite from ARTPOP. She can replace it will solo or Christina version. :kiss:

Supersonic
40 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Glad she finally put out a statement.

Her explanation about her mental state is interesting, however. Let’s not pretend R. Kelly didn’t have crazy allegations against him before. Crazy to think she purposefully collaborated for an associated reason. To be ‘defiant.’ I never really quite understood why she simulated oral sex on SNL. Now we know exactly why, all for shock and a middle finger to the world. 

I mean, we know the song is about criticism from the world (media and public), but the mental state she was in was even deeper than what I thought it was. 

I love the song, yes, even with knowing everything about R. Kelly. Don’t know how I feel about it being removed from everywhere. 

It kinda explains why she pays ARTPOP absolute dust in general. Through therapy she probably realized that this album is essentially a manifestiation of everything she does not want to be, but her trauma and mental illness made her become. It's a place and part of her life she never wants to go back to again.

Mirages

Mixed feelings actually. Like I understand she doesn't wanna support him and that what he did is horrible but that song Issa bop and my gave from ARTPOP :oops:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

ltlmnstr
9 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

nnnn, unforgettable performance 

I'm just gonna hijack this comment and ask:

why do you type out nnnn? I see so many people do that. What's it suppose to mean?

Also I can’t help it but think about how good this will do to her public image, as if she wasn’t at a really high point already.

She’s not alone in this position, I bet a lot of people can relate to her statement. It’s beautiful. 

Gagaism
7 minutes ago, Poker said:

I know! I was making fun of the "foil" edition that everybody believed back then thst it'd be rare.

Talking about that, u guys know where can I find the cd+dvd (swine fest) available to purchase?

:applause:

That DWUW music video + behind the scenes can rot in hell

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpJqVIBQYxEARuJ3MMTpB

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Original Diva

Will she keep xtina version?? 

Or at least replace it with solo version?? 

Ot: glad she did this. 

excuse me no

FFXSoul91
41 minutes ago, hellothing said:

Am I the only one shook that we won't have the official copy of the original song available to us soon?! I admire her and all that but THE R KELLY VERSION WILL DISAPPEAR FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

It's my favorite version of the song I am freaking out. It's such a masterpiece. The commentary of three artists working on a project (Terry included) who are publicly crucified for their controversies. It's the ultimate FU. Now it's gone.

Again, I'm glad with her statement. It's the removal of her art that I'm freaking out about.

Nothing ever really disappears in the age of the Internet.

4 minutes ago, Andreu said:

220px-Unfinished_BusinessJay-Z&R.Kelly.j

220px-PYD-Justin-Bieber-R-Kelly.jpg (JB has no excuse, it was around the same time)

There's also Lil Wayne, Ludacris, Kelly Rowland, Tinashe and even Mariah Carey :deadbanana:

Kindness rules all.

Archived