Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga addresses R. Kelly

Tom Nook

Featured Posts

Ryusei
18 minutes ago, hellothing said:

Am I the only one shook that we won't have the official copy of the original song available to us soon?! I admire her and all that but THE R KELLY VERSION WILL DISAPPEAR FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

It's my favorite version of the song I am freaking out. It's such a masterpiece. The commentary of three artists working on a project (Terry included) who are publicly crucified for their controversies. It's the ultimate FU. Now it's gone.

Again, I'm glad with her statement. It's the removal of her art that I'm freaking out about.

you can still have the mp3 file of it...

Musery

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to think that she collabed with him because back in the ARTPOP era because she related to him in terms of being the punching bag of the media and she believed that the allegations against him were false :oprah:

her wording now feels like she admits she knew what kind of a person he was and didn't mind his endeavors. 

either way, it's good that she has finally addressed the mess and owned it. especially now, during the awards season :huntyga:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

ltlmnstr
20 minutes ago, hellothing said:

Am I the only one shook that we won't have the official copy of the original song available to us soon?! I admire her and all that but THE R KELLY VERSION WILL DISAPPEAR FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

It's my favorite version of the song I am freaking out. It's such a masterpiece. The commentary of three artists working on a project (Terry included) who are publicly crucified for their controversies. It's the ultimate FU. Now it's gone.

Again, I'm glad with her statement. It's the removal of her art that I'm freaking out about.

you act like no one bought a cd...I have it...

Glad she finally spoke out about it :applause:

She should ask her team to remove the performances and music video from youtube too

9 minutes ago, Edible Cloud said:

"I share this not to make excuses for myself , but to explain."  = " I'm sorry, "

My english is bad, but explain me pls

Being sorry for something and not making excuses are different things.

She would be making excuses if she says something like "my label/producer/manager at the time made me have him in my song".

She's not making excuses: she takes full responsability and she knows that it was wrong, and for that she's sorry.

Kindness rules all.

Morphine Prince
13 minutes ago, Bloody hooker said:

I never noticed that she did that. I always focused on the humping during the bridge.

nnnn, unforgettable performance 

Iluvartpop

Another setback from ARTPOP :noparty:

OT: Real glad she spoke up and didn't make excuses for her past. It takes alot of courage to confront past mistakes!

Andreu

I don't want her to delete the song and the remixes!!!!

DWUW DJ White Shadow remix is one of my fave gaga tracks :diane:

if she erases only the original I don't mind it that much, I already have it on my CD  forever

FATCAT

Such a brave and noble thing to do. Proud of her, and I'm glad to hear she has the therapy now. Although, while we're removing songs, can we add a few bonus cuts?  :hor: #ARTPOPRETURNS

Purr more, hiss less.

ltlmnstr
19 minutes ago, Poker said:

I'm so proud. 

Still shook that DWUW will disapear from streaming services and maybe even her live catalogue forever. The physical edition will be a rarity now lol

it's 5 bucks at walmart and there's a ton too lmao

Edible Cloud
3 minutes ago, Poker said:

Being sorry for something and not making excusees are different things.

She would making excuses if she says something like "my label/producer/manager at the time made me have him feature my song".

She's not making excuses: she takes full responsabily and knows that it was wrong, and for that she's sorry. 

thx

Reginald

I - - I'm glad that she acknowledged this

I'm also really glad that I bought the ARTPOP (foil edition) I hope some version of Do What U Want remains, it's one of her absolute best singles and I would feel a strong disappointment to know that it had been pretty much erased from history altogether 

And omfg the DJ WHITE SHADOW REMIX :messga:

Rudz Xinc
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

I don't want her to delete the song and the remixes!!!!

DWUW DJ White Shadow remix is one of my fave gaga tracks :diane:

if she erases only the original I don't mind it that much, I already have it on my CD  forever

This is the first time I heard that remix because of me try to listen to DWUW before it's removed :ladyhaha: and I love it. It's a great remix. Usually I'm not a big fan of remix. This is exceptional.

Look at those clowns

Now we can finally move on. Thank you Gags for reminded me and all of us the great human being you truly are. 

Archived