💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What will happen during Enigma breaks?

Riley

Featured Posts

So I was just looking at the dates for Enigma to see when her next show would be because I thought this break was awfully long... then I realized she has TWO breaks of almost four MONTHS (February 3 - May 30) and (June 15 - October 17)

Do you think she has stuff planned for during these times? Or do you think it's more of a break for her health/fibromyalgia? (I assume the first break is for Oscars/Grammys in February like how this current break was for the Golden Globes, but then there is the second one later in the year? and why would she need four months when both of those events are in February)

Discuss xo

Spoiler

Just thought I'd peak everyone's interest since we love to be little detectives and assume, predict and manage from behind our computer screens LMAO

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe

I’m not sure but me and @Teal Ambition are going to the May 30th date and I would be psyched for something cool to happen during the break before. :firega:

Spoiler

Not that I wasn’t snatched opening night and would be cool if it remained the same. 

⚯͛

Trxstan

Everyone is gonna come for me but I feel like LG6 or a jazz album? Like what ever happened to #2018radioisours? Were they talking about shallow? I think not.

woop hey there keep scrolling

Tom Nook

LG6 promo, side projects and adjusting Enigma setlist and outfits :lolly:

Spoiler

Or at least that’s what my little delulu mind would like to believe :giveup: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Just now, Gardevoir said:

LG6 promo, side projects and adjusting Enigma setlist and outfits :lolly:

Hide contents

Or at least that’s what my little delulu mind would like to believe :giveup: 

That's a given at least hah - but yes I agree with the rest - I almost feel as though Enigma might change drastically in the first gap 

Meredith Grey

Isn’t Gaga set to release an album this year? I’ve seen that going around but I don’t remember her stating that (and we all know she likes to change things). Either way, I genuinely believe she’ll release some kind of new music during one of her breaks. My guess is late august she will either drop something or announce something.

I wouldn’t be shocked if she gets married this year and takes a little break for herself. Maybe new music in the spring/ wedding in the fall? Or the other way around? 

BlingNotTheMusic

Hopefully #LG6 drops the day/Friday after the last awards show (Oscars Feb 24th)

AND/OR she pulls a BTW and performs her never-before-heard lead single at the Grammy's Feb 10th

I just can't take it anymore :cryga:

Archived