💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What will happen during Enigma breaks?

Riley

Featured Posts

bpmMonkey

Propably nothing besides all Monsters overhyping and preparing for an incoming meltdown when she’s coming back on stage and absolutely nothing changed. 

I mean, we know her by now, everybody is gonna expect a completly new show with 12 new songs and hOlOgrAmS and forgets about how awesome the show is to begin with 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The gaps are longer due to her health. But the next gap probably will involve her directing her attention for MetGala and debut a new single. The next hiatus will probably be Gaga vacationing with Christian and hopefully a wedding ceremony. 

ARTPOPRS
2 minutes ago, KING said:

The gaps are longer due to her health. But the next gap probably will involve her directing her attention for MetGala and debut a new single. The next hiatus will probably be Gaga vacationing with Christian and hopefully a wedding ceremony. 

I can see this too, probably a buzz single. 

AlexanderMagno

She was supposed to enjoy Vegas and these breaks to take care of herself and her health. No work.

Iluvartpop

I actually thought maybe she'd consider becoming a mother, which is why she's doing a residency and playing her hits, to satisfy us for the remaining year she becomes pregnant :ladyhaha:

Archived