Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Tara Savelo on R Kelly: “I had no idea”

Stef

Featured Posts

I didn’t know where to place this considering Tara ain’t exactly known enough to be in entertainment news. 

I figured that here was pretty sufficient given that Tara really introduced Gaga to the concept of working with R Kelly. If she didn’t know, then Gaga most likely didn’t, it’s interesting 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borislshere

"the biggest super fan" yet she knew about none of his cases? or maybe she's talking about the more recent stuff.  

ChromaticPrincess

Okay i know i'm gonna get a lot of hate for this but whatever 

Spoiler

i'm calling bullshit. There's absolutely no way a mega fan like her couldn't have known, there's a difference between knowing and believing. Maybe at the time she just pushed them off as "just allegations" and was totally strastrukk.mp3 (which i would be too if i met a fan tbh) She had to of at least known of their existence. I have a feeling that she had heard about them but didn't really pay much attention to them and when the opportunity for her BFF to collab with her idol came along she (like anyone) jumped on the opportunity. 

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

hausofcy

I didn’t know either and the first and only time I heard about this was on this site a few years ago. I’ve only read about it on mainstream media since this week. 

Back then these allegations didn’t get the attention they get now + if not on forums people didn’t hear or read about these things. Honestly if I posted on my Facebook last week if anyone has ever heard of the r. Kelly allegations I bet no one would reply. Might be the fact that I live in Europe but I believe her tbh

🇯🇵

1 minute ago, laladin said:

omg tara no

I wouldn’t be surprised if they actually got “intimate”... she literally would glow when he was around!

Hottie Detector

More like she turned a blind eye because of her thirst for him.. She is the reason why Gaga is in this mess.. 

Chris Evans

R KELLY IS FINALLY GETTING WHAT'S COMING TO HIM :excited:

it's cruel to assume everyone who has liked/has come in contact with/took a picture with him holds blame for his victims

Borislshere
Just now, Chris Evans said:

these allegations were not at all widely known even to fans- they were hidden just like the harvey weinstein stories 

Maybe with white people but in the black community, this was widely known. The sex tape with him and the underaged girl was literally being bootlegged and sold everywhere. The case was also huge. 

Morphine Prince

How? Literally everyone who keeps up with entertainment know about his past allegations and the rumors. 

1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

How? Literally everyone who keeps up with entertainment know about his past allegations and the rumors. 

Does that include the people on GGD?

I live outside the space time continuum.

Supersonic
4 minutes ago, Chris Evans said:

these allegations were not at all widely known even to fans- they were hidden just like the harvey weinstein stories 

it's cruel to assume everyone who has liked/has come in contact with/took a picture with him holds blame for his victims

Yeah, back in 2013 people just knew about the ominous "pee tape" and that he was aquitted of all charges and officially had his name cleared.

The first time any of the more serious rumors actually came through was in late 2015.

Archived