💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

There Will Be No Oscar Host

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

E!:

According to Variety, the 91st Annual Academy Awards will have no host, since the organization appears to have given up on finding a star to take on the role. The entertainment news site reports that the Oscars will instead recruit stars for various stars in place of "one marquee name to kick things off in a monologue filled with Trump zingers." 

oscars_2011_a_l.jpg

Source: https://www.eonline.com/news/1003640/2019-oscars-will-go-on-without-a-host-for-first-time-in-30-years-report

I hope this means that 100 people in the room joke won’t be made. :selena: It was already at the Globes it’ll be awkward to hear it at every award show.

sarahb
3 minutes ago, ARTPOPRS said:

Ew no more Trump shade we’ve heard it all. Give us something comidically interesting. :triggered:

It just seems so lazy and boring at this point 

Morphine Prince
5 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

I hope this means that 100 people in the room joke won’t be made. :selena: It was already at the Globes it’ll be awkward to hear it at every award show.

There can be 100 people in a room, but only 1 can be the Oscars host

thierryrreiht

No Oscar hosts, and no official announcement for the SBHTS... (If it's indeed Maroon 5, what a poor marketing choice to not mention it anywhere, cuz no one might tune in)

Gaga curse is alive and well and thriving!!

codymonster
15 minutes ago, mr.peter said:

Filled with trump zingers ... that already sounds lame af. Why make the Oscars about him :madge:

I think they meant they are having a bunch of stars RATHER than one host who will just inevitably talk about Trump in their monologue!

Lextyr97
18 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

No Oscar hosts, and no official announcement for the SBHTS... (If it's indeed Maroon 5, what a poor marketing choice to not mention it anywhere, cuz no one might tune in)

Gaga curse is alive and well and thriving!!

Omg you’re right. Halftime is in a month and I COMPLETELY forgot

mr.peter
10 minutes ago, codymonster said:

I think they meant they are having a bunch of stars RATHER than one host who will just inevitably talk about Trump in their monologue!

Oh ok 😝 then that’s good. I’m slow 

littlepotter
On 1/10/2019 at 4:59 AM, modern ecstasy said:

There can be 100 people in the room and all of them will host the Oscars :diane:

chaeri pls

Archived