Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What were the original price tiers for Enigma from ticketmaster sales?

GoingToSinCity

Featured Posts

GoingToSinCity

What were the original price tiers for Enigma from ticketmaster sales? Just trying to know how much people are selling above the price ticketmaster sold at.

River

I think the lowest was like 80$ pre-tax

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

SharkmanthaC

I honestly hope they'll have more shows added so I can buy some as soon as they go on sale. But even when they did that for the jazz shows, the cheapest I saw was $200+.

she/her/hers

25 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I honestly hope they'll have more shows added so I can buy some as soon as they go on sale. But even when they did that for the jazz shows, the cheapest I saw was $200+.

Our girl now owns the record of the expensive and in-demand Vegas tickets of all time. 

She should add more dates tbh

SharkmanthaC
4 minutes ago, Rio said:

Our girl now owns the record of the expensive and in-demand Vegas tickets of all time. 

She should add more dates tbh

I know. I keep looking at them and they keep going up.  If only I didn't have to fly there.

she/her/hers

mr.peter

My tickets for  opening night Regular  General Admission  (fan club pre-sale) were:

$179.82 each 

+ $5.68 (Processing fee) 

+ $25.85 (service fee) x 2

+$16.18 (taxes) x 2

=$449.38  (for two tickets)

so in total $224.69 per ticket 

SharkmanthaC
5 minutes ago, mr.peter said:

My tickets for  opening night Regular  General Admission  (fan club pre-sale) were:

$179.82 each 

+ $5.68 (Processing fee) 

+$16.18 (taxes) x 2

Now you're lucky to find one less than $449. Ugh, why did I not become a stan earlier?!

she/her/hers

Chuckles
5 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Now you're lucky to find one less than $449. Ugh, why did I not become a stan earlier?!

I totally missed the pre-sale because I was working in another country and I didn't check GGD daily. :selena:

TheSlash

That's the reason I won't go to any of her Vegas shows. I'm a student (a poor one :selena:  :vegas: ) and there would not only be the tickets, but also flight from and back to Germany and the hotel. And then I think I would easily reach 1,500 to 2,000 $ only to watch my fave perform older songs. That's money I want/need to spend on more crucial things. And I already watched a crappy livestream, sooo :poot: .

Ew, David!

tylertremallose
1 hour ago, mr.peter said:

$179.82 each 

+ $5.68 (Processing fee) 

+$16.18 (taxes) x 2

that was my prices too! 

GypsyBabe

My tickets for early entry on the day tickets were released were like $250 each, I think. 

⚯͛

14 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

I know. I keep looking at them and they keep going up.  If only I didn't have to fly there.

They are! We're holding off til the middle of the year to buy our October tickets when demand starts to slow down a little

Archived