💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga the biggest name in entertainment right now?

LIKELADYAGAGA

Featured Posts

LIKELADYAGAGA

I was thinking today... I think Gaga has regained her position as the biggest name in the entertainment industry right now.

I can't think of one person in music, movies, or TV that is more famous than Gaga right now (only person that comes close is Ariana but she's only big with teens). She dominating headlines, the music charts, award season (hello major Grammy categories), and her social media is growing by leaps.

But seriously... she hasn't just re-peaked... she has become the most dominant force in the industry... once again. Am I wrong?

DwV_sf3UYAEWtt3.jpg

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ronlop

She's definitely being talked about worldwide more than the last few years since probably 2010-2011.

Robo Ga

Absolutely. And her next album release will be positioned to absolutely crush:excited:

🤖⚡️

Maybe in terms of sheer volume because her brand has grown to encompass so many different branches of the entertainment industry but she's not at the top of any one field at the moment. 

Mirrion Rizzons

no not really, it's ariana imo

gaga is getting LOTS of praise and relevance

I'm a junior in high school and I can assure you that most people don't care about ASIB/her awards as much as we may think

I think so. Interest in her here, hasnt been this high since the born this way era. Shallow is huge here, reaching #1 for 2 weeks and being her first #1 here since Telephone. The film was a massive talking point with the public here, the album was #1 for multiple weeks here. Her songs are all over most radio stations in the country again, i'm talking Just Dance, Poker Face, Paparazzi, Bad Romance, Telephone, Born This Way, The Edge Of Glory, Shallow, Always Remember Us This Way and I'll Never Love Again i've heard all those this past week on different stations. Its great :D

Lona Delery

i dont think the gp cares as much about asib as we do

all my friends and acquaintances still think gaga hasnt done anything since 2013

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

crisTEAne
43 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

Absolutely. And her next album release will be positioned to absolutely crush:excited:

with a lead single featuring r. kelly :trollga:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

bloody g

In the US, probably Ariana or Beyoncé are bigger. But at a WW level, yes Gaga is the biggest one.

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Robo Ga
1 minute ago, T E A said:

with a lead single featuring r. kelly :trollga:

**Lead single titled: F**k R Kelly 

🤖⚡️

JohnnyVersace

She has consistently been rising in popularity ever since Joanne tbh. SB, Coachella, ASIB, Vegas, awards season. She's the most talked about celebrity at the moment, and also the most acclaimed and recognized. 

Which is just insane, since we've been fighting for people to see her talent from the beginning. 

Monster7

The most talked about? Ariana, and then some new girls like Dua Lipa. But the most praised Gaga for sure, followed by Beyonce, who last year had her momentum with Beychella and this year she will have it with The Lion King film

Archived