Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga needs to condemn R Kelly

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

LordEnigma

What REALLY will this do? Like what does anyone get from this? We all know Gaga is against this and anyone with common sense knows this.

So what happens when she says something about it?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nswain1110

People want her to speak about it because she is such a huge supporter of survivors, yet she's worked with this man fairly recently AND defended him. However, it's now clear as day that he is in fact, an abuser of women and a child rapist. People want her to speak up, they want to know why she defended a child rapist and abuser of women and they want to know why she's remained silent. It's all valid. If she truly does care about these victims, which we all know she does, then she will speak out. Honestly, I think she needs to watch Surviving R Kelly - once she sees THAT, she'll undoubtedly speak out against him. I honestly think her and her team just haven't seen it. She's a busy girl and it's 6 hours long. But she really, really needs to put the time in her schedule to watch it. It's SO powerful and heart wrenching and eye opening. 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

19 minutes ago, SKANK said:

It's very unlikely that she is being blacked mailed, or has a NDA with him.

She knows that no matter what she says people will be unsatisfied with her response. Inevitably there will be a loud minority of people demanding more from her.

It's like coming out. You tell yourself you are waiting for the right moment, but in reality you are just pushing off addressing the issue because your scared of the potential ramifications.

I agree. I'm hoping her PR team or whatever has this planned and under control, but who really knows.

3 points in and ready for more

Ryusei

gurl i think people know that she was out of her mind when she did ARTPOP. enough of this R.kelly sh*t already as long as he doesnt go to prison what's the sense in gaga being like "yes R.kelly is a giant POS sorry for collabing, XOXO, GaGa" she can't get him in prison and now people will be like "she just said something because everyone told her to, it's not genuine blablabla"

Musery

gagarox

just sent bobby a message on insta to take action https://ibb.co/sVY7BW7

yall better do the same.. that useless piece of **** needs to work to save gagas ass.. most useless manager i have ever seen for a pop girl. 

gagarox
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

gurl i think people know that she was out of her mind when she did ARTPOP. enough of this R.kelly sh*t already as long as he doesnt go to prison what's the sense in gaga being like "yes R.kelly is a giant POS sorry for collabing, XOXO, GaGa" she can't get him in prison and now people will be like "she just said something because everyone told her to, it's not genuine blablabla"

the gp who will read the stories dont care what state of mind she was in... 

8 minutes ago, Miel said:

I agree. I'm hoping her PR team or whatever has this planned and under control, but who really knows.

As long as she doesn't go on Ellen and say she already apologized, I think she'll be fine.

1 minute ago, SKANK said:

As long as she doesn't go on Ellen and say she already apologized, I think she'll be fine.

That's awful, and I'm really hoping this isn't a reference to something that already happened. Kevin Hart, maybe? Yikes.

As long as she, like, doesn't run herself directly into an oncoming train like that, there's definitely a light outside of this.

3 points in and ready for more

4 minutes ago, Miel said:

That's awful, and I'm really hoping this isn't a reference to something that already happened. Kevin Hart, maybe? Yikes.

As long as she, like, doesn't run herself directly into an oncoming train like that, there's definitely a light outside of this.

Ya, that was just a Kevin Hart joke.

Unlike Kevin Hart, Gaga is a pretty thoughtful person who has always been an activist, so when she does decide to address this issue I'm sure she will do so in a thoughtful way. She is just a little late.

KURUSHITOVSKA

She refused to work with mega talented and at that time very viral Azealia because she was problematic, and AB left Interscope, but the team knew R Kelly would bring so much attention to the album that was already dead before it was released so i don't think she had something to decide on that. She released the version with Xtina, then released the solo version on international compilations and cancelled the music video once it was filmed, losing millions. Interscope wanted the R Kelly polemics so bad and she just worked with an artist for a song. She released a whole full photo book with Terry Richardson that has also had those kind of polemics and never said something about it. People are making it too big of a deal, it happened 6 years ago.

Even if Gaga spoke about it people wouldnt believe her, because they're like that, so she should stay silent. 

I'd like to see Rami Malek running against the director that made him win the Golden Globe and so... 

ARTPOP was a whole of a mess, we should forget about it already, she has. 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

I find it weird how she chose to believe that Dr Luke raped Kesha while there is no proof, and chose to believe that R Kelly was innocent while there is video proof of the terrible things he did. And the worst thing is that she brought his career back from the dead and put him in the spotlight again and helped him make money.

And what about Terry Richardson. You're going to tell me that she didn't know or refused to believe it once again ? He was banned from Vogue and other magazines and she kept working with him until 2016. TIHTY already happened at that time which is baffling. 

MessyTop

I pray nobody leaks the original DWUW video!! Thank god she scrapped the video!

but I agree. She has to address why she worked with him in 2013 

JoanneMonster

Guys come on.

she has spoken about sexual assault hundreds of times

she did TIHTY

she defended kesha

she is obviously against this

isnt it logical if she defended him in the past? I think that if she defended him that means they were ‘friends’, so excuse her for being totally human for believing what her friend told her

what do u want her to say? “Hey guys r kelly is a rapist, xoxo Enigma”? No

She never put out the mv for dwuw and she ended relations with him years ago. Its non of her business to say anything about anyone unless she’s asked for it. And what do u want her to say? Like im sure he was pretty normal when he was with gaga, do u want her to say: he was good to me, but she may have rapes others? No. She has nothing to do with his accusations so i dont get why she should say something.

AND the oscars are next month she wont be talking about this ‘polemic’ that no one knows about only to get more people to know about this

I See You

• Admin locked this topic

Archived