💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When has Gaga made you cry?

Siena

Featured Posts

Suprisingly after being a monster for 10 years, it has only been recently. The first time was when I heard “ Is That Alright?” for the first time. The second was last week when I heard Million reasons playing in cvs :oops: idk what came over me but it seemed like an appropriate time to cry 

Edit: oops how can I forget? I bawled my eyes out all 3 times I saw the movie 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bloody g

When she called me fat and punched me in the face.

Also when she sang Dope during artRave :vegas: a girl turn around and asked me if I was okay :vegas:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Antichrist

3 times.

1st, when she released born this way

2nd, ARTPOP (the song)

3rd, i was sniffing cocaine, drinking vodka & smoking weed, and I had this huge urge to listen to Is That Alright.

Notthebling

Quite a few times, but here a few ones that pop in my head

ARTPOP at the Swinefest. Oh lord, the smile she gave to the fans, she was LIVING her best life, she was stunning it was an overwhelming moment.

At JWT in New York. 2 times (lol). I remember when I got out of the subway and came face to face with the Citi Field Stadium. It was so huge. The humongous billboard of the tour, with a SOLD OUT mention on them. Idk, I was so proud, of how she made it, it brought me to tear. Knowing we were 47 000 going to see the little girl who performed a few streets further in dive bars a few years ago, wow. And then turing the show, TEOG killed me. I was sobbing (but also a little drunk that didnt help... save me lord)

First time I watched the GUY video. The phoenix, the men stealing her money and running away. I felt how broken, hurt, violated she was and that really hurt me.

ASIB, when she comes out of the dressing room and stumbles on Bradley signing in the empty bar. That's the moment I realised my girl was killing it. She was Ally. I could feel all the emotions through the screen. I was SO proud and emotional, one again.....sobbing in the theater omg what a mess i am

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

Doncho

Well when I first watched her live in the BTWB singing Highway Unicorn. I cried for like the first 3 songs so I couldnt cry in the "emotional" songs on the piano part :cryga:

AND her Til it Happens to You performance at the Oscars. That had me emotional!

bpmMonkey

I broke once down in the middle of the city, listening to „speechless“ while writing with my Ex boyfriend a few weeks after we broke up. 

Gypsy when I walked out our apartment for the last time with all my stuff, on my way to work. 

And a few months ago during Always remember us this way first time I saw the movie, and the second/third time.. :oops:

and when she cancelled her Berlin Date last year. I was at work and had a smoke, checked my phone for the first time and saw it. When I came back inside my coworkers looked at me and asked if someone died..

Reject False Icons

When Gaga comes back. I always cry when I first listen the new record/lead 

It feels like it's been an eternity but she is always there for us :kiss:

Sanne Godijn
25 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

When she called me fat and punched me in the face.

Also when she sang Dope during artRave :vegas: a girl turn around and asked me if I was okay :vegas:

Are you for real

Monster7

Last chorus

Million Reasons, right after she says "Hi dad, hi mom"

Second chorus 'till the ending of the film

Archived