Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kevin Hart on controversy: “I’m done with it”

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ew. It's disturbing to see him testing the waters of crisis management with this kind of "over it," eyerolling response. He should not recover from this, tbh, if his attitude is now "Being accountable was too hard and took too long, so I'm not concerned about it at all anymore."

MaryJaneHolland

All it took was a simple apology tweet, but he made a whole fiasco about it.

Trash.

SEANGT

cool i'm done with it too bc i never paid attention to him in the past and i'm not about to start.

9 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

He said “choice in life” 

He thinks being gay is a choice

what I was about to comment on lol "choice they make in life" no sister I don't make a choice about being a femme kween

Damon

good, we are done with you as well, thank you for showing your true colors.

... and now i just sit in silence.

Kimmo

If you don't accept his apology then don't follow him or go to his shows or movies. He addressed it so many times so just now move on, they need to stop this repetitiveness, he clearly doesn’t want to change his mind or point of view. There’s nothing else anybody else can do about it 

I personally won’t be watching anything that has to do with him. He’s canceled but for that we need to stop feeding him!

Hottie Detector

AlexanderMagno

This is a real problem. He is defending himself with a "idgaf honesty" attitude and more people might follow his example. He's in the right time to make these statements and I just hope people do forget about him. Otherwise, others will follow his example and "be who they are". He should be prosecuted for this, not abandoned.

edengowon

He thinks it's a thing he can just get over and say "thank u, next" to it

Does he not realise how serious homophobia is? It may be cliché, but minorities need to stick together, not be fighting against each other.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

edengowon

I'm happy he has this attitude, he can just disappear and leave

As someone else said though, the stuff he said was a hate crime, not petty name calling

It's not a choice to be gay, it's a choice to be homophobic

the artist formerly known as melancholia

ANTI WP

He deserves all the hate.... dont @ me ...

if he has opinions which are unsuitable  for environment... he should not address or share that shitty opinion with others ... and i dont know ..he deserves all hate ... and he was so rude to the animal keeper ( lil boy ) in jimmy fallon ......

end of the story.. he should be trolled for just another week and we should move on ... jack holes must be punished 

freebit
7 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

All it took was a simple apology tweet, but he made a whole fiasco about it.

Trash.

IKR? He could have saved himself so much trouble by a simple PR-ed apology when this all started and kept it moving. So many caped for him even after he refused to apologize, so people would have definitely forgiven and forgotten a long time ago if he had just done that, but he dug his heels in and made a whole mess. A Nicki Minaj tea. 

That J
22 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

He said “choice in life” 

He thinks being gay is a choice

I can forgive and MAYBE forget pretty much anything and while his comments didnt bother me because I'm above them, ITS THAT which does. 

Saying "choice in life" or even "live how you want to" annoys me to high Heaven. I learned how to live how I like to but until I could accept myself years and years ago, there were many other ways I would have chosen to live. 

While I recognize that should be a teachable moment (actually its not a choice!), it just feels like people who say that still dont get it.

Baffles the life out of me too because did he choose his skin color, his height, his feet size...BEING STR8?!

The initial comments had nothing to do with me so I ignored it. I'm more irritated over these new comments. May be best to stop giving these interviews and just shut up.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived