💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

NY Times: 52 places to go in 2019: #13 Las Vegas (Gaga mentioned)

Jonathanholland

Featured Posts

Jonathanholland

While I should be studying I was reading the '52 places to go in 2019' list from the New York Times and look what I found at #13: 

14m9qh1.jpg

Sure, there are still slot machines, strip clubs and steaks aplenty, but other options for culture in America’s playground abound. The new Park MGMhosts residencies from two music legends through 2019: Lady Gaga, doing one show of her pop hits and another riffing on American classics, and starting in April, Aerosmith. Also at the Park: a rollicking iteration of the Italian emporium Eataly and Best Friend, a Korean restaurant by Roy Choi, the Los Angeles food truck pioneer, that becomes a hip-hop club after the tables are cleared. The Wynn recently added live, Dixieland-style jazz to its (man-made) lakeside brunch; it also offers “master classes” on subjects like dumpling-making. Nearby, the Venetian debuted a trio of craft cocktail bars, the Dorsey, Rosina and Electra, where guests can actually sit down and hear one another talk. Downtown, the Life is Beautiful festival, which corrals an array of musicians and artists each fall, enters its seventh year; 2018 stars included the Weeknd and Florence and the Machine.

Source: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/travel/places-to-visit.html

Before there was love, there was silence

Curunir

They used a picture of our queen to represent the city of Las f*cking Vegas :giveup:
Her mind, I can't :saladga:

Archived