news

Lady Gaga scores 2 BAFTA nominations with ASIB

Pierre

Featured Posts

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Judas Society

People would say that Bradley should go to the BAFTAs while Gaga attends the Grammys. I can see that, but I also want Bradley and Gaga to perform Shallow together at the Grammys as their first live performance. Or should this iconic performance be saved for the Oscars?Β  I really want Gaga's Oscar moment to be that of an actress, not as a musician tbh.

KatieJudasGaga4
13 minutes ago, laladin said:

yes. almost of them like the movie because of the music not the film itself.

Β 

No. Mostly everyone is praising Gaga's and Bradley's acting. It has a 90% on RT and 88 on Metacritic, which are really impressive. Those sites has reviews on the movie itself. Metacritic has one just for music and it has a 78.

8 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

No. Mostly everyone is praising Gaga's and Bradley's acting. It has a 90% on RT and 88 on Metacritic, which are really impressive. Those sites has reviews on the movie itself. Metacritic has one just for music and it has a 78.

i talk about audience not critic

KatieJudasGaga4
3 minutes ago, laladin said:

mt can be manipulate by monsters

There is 2 categories, one only for critics and one for users. There is 58 positive reviews, 2 mixed, and 0 negative from the critics....So, no they only take the score of the critics , they don't combine them with the user score.

S0436
6 minutes ago, LilMonsterKills said:

Has anyone ever won a major BAFTA without being present?

I don’t know, but she knows she isn’t winning it against Colman on her home turf.

Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

There is 2 categories, one only for critics and one for users. There is 58 positive reviews, 2 mixed, and 0 negative from the critics....So, no they only take the score of the critics , they don't combine them with the user score.

really? then why gaga and asib lose awards at globe

u sure? they really see critic score only?

KatieJudasGaga4
2 minutes ago, laladin said:

really? then why gaga and asib lose awards at globe

u sure? they really see critic score only?

There is a User Score for only the users, but that score doesn't go with the overall score for ASIB. Base on Critic Reviews, it has a 88. And it doesn't matter that Gaga lost the Golden Globes, this year is a really tough competition with really other great actresses nominated! She was nominated for the Golden Globes for her first major movie, that is a big accomplishment!

1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

There is a User Score for only the users, but that score doesn't go with the overall score for ASIB. Base on Critic Reviews, it has a 88. And it doesn't matter that Gaga lost the Golden Globes, this year is a really tough competition with really other great actresses nominated! She was nominated for the Golden Globes for her first major movie, that is a big accomplishment!

Thank you

fervidwhirl
11 minutes ago, LilMonsterKills said:

Has anyone ever won a major BAFTA without being present?

Yes, neither Brie Larson or Mark Rylance wereΒ there when theyΒ won Best Actress/Supporting Actor in 2016. It happens quite often I think.

43 minutes ago, laladin said:

honestly if asib has better story and direction. i believe gaga can push her acting performance and win every awards as best actress.

asib critically acclaimed, but audience rate kinda mediocre.

ο»Ώ some awards also count popular impression like golden globe

ο»Ώ bohemian in this case

...in what world is 8.1 on IMDB,Β 81% on RT (4.1/5 score) and A on Cinemascore mediocre? It's not outstanding but it's great.

headspin, happiness, DEΜ€Μ£AΜ’Μ―Ν”Μ˜TΝΝ™Μ—ΜŸΜ«HΝ‘Ν…Μ—Μ™

S0436

I would say the BAFTAs is seen with a higher regard as the Golden Globes, it is the British equivalent of the Oscars

Archived