Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga scores 2 BAFTA nominations with ASIB

Pierre

Featured Posts

LilMonsterKills
4 minutes ago, ruraljuror said:

Yes, neither Brie Larson or Mark Rylance were there when they won Best Actress/Supporting Actor in 2016. It happens quite often I think.

Alright, so this means it's not one of those award shows where they won't award you if you don't attend. :air:

But since her chances of winning Best Actress are slim she should go to the Grammys and Bradley to the BAFTAs. If they do win the BAFTA for Original Music Bradley could just accept the award since he's nominated as well. And in case she does win the Best Actress one (although it's very unlikely) Bradley could just accept it on her behalf. 

Originally I would've said they should both skip the Grammys and attend the BAFTAs but considering that Gaga is actually nominated for 5 Grammys including SOTY & ROTY she should definitely attend. 

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
asana15

Wonderful, wonderful achievement. 🇬🇧

Yeah, it's a good problem to have. There are so many that would love to be in her shoes nowadays....

So, it looks like Bradley and Lukas Nelson will go to London, and Gaga will stay in LA.

Since it's the best original music and not the song technically, she should be excused for not being present.

Still, ASIB brought so much joy and recognition for her, opened so many future doors.

If only just for that it should be celebrated!

Well done!

lad-gaga

It really annoys me that these two award shows are on the same night (kinda) like really I know they are for different things film and music but surely they could have had them on different night then gaga could have attended her first BAFTAs

gagzus

Since ASIB seas huge here in the uk it wouldn’t surprise me if Shallow wins but doubt Gaga will win best actress because most of the time you have to attend the BAFTAs to win I think

10 minutes ago, laladin said:

im not believe u guys

i believe awards voters only

I seriously think this is a troll account or a very hardworking hater of gaga. You surfaced on this website just recently  (during GG i think) and all youre posting are negative stuffs. Lol

5 minutes ago, kabo said:

I seriously think this is a troll account or a very hardworking hater of gaga. You surfaced on this website just recently  (during GG i think) and all youre posting are negative stuffs. Lol

no. im just upset gaga lost globe

WorstBehavior
1 minute ago, laladin said:

no. im just upset gaga lost globe

A lot of us are upset. However, remember this was Gaga’s first film. Glenn Close has been snubbed since the 80’s.

23 minutes ago, WorstBehavior said:

A lot of us are upset. However, remember this was Gaga’s first film. Glenn Close has been snubbed since the 80’s.

but madge win over her. i seen monster getting drag by her fans. im so sad for them.

Reality

I can see Olivia Colman taking Best Actress, but no matter what happens, I'm just so immensely proud of Gaga and what she's been able to accomplish with this movie!

🃏🖤👹

18 minutes ago, laladin said:

but madge win over her. i seen monster getting drag by her fans. im so sad for them.

tenor.gif?itemid=4402365

Archived