Apple Music
politics

Mike Pence outed as cigarette conspiracy theorist

Featured Posts

Supersonic
3 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

McDonald’s and other fast food chains are cheap. There are dollar menu items. You can get a meal with a main item, fries, large drink for maybe $5-$7, depending on what you get. 

Fast food is definitely very cheap in the US. 

From a European perspective, McDonald's is a LOT more expensive compareatively. We earn less on average (due to higher taxes and universal healthcare) AND the actual items are pricier. We actually only have  3 items that cost 1€ on the menu (the McSundae ice cream cone, the hamburger and the apple pie). Just a slice of American processed cheese to make ur hamburger a cheeseburger costs 40 cents extra here, which could get you an entire package of american cheese slices in a regular grocery store.

I'm pretty sure that's not the case in the USA though and I think that's why a lot of Europeans act all hoity toity when talking about fast food. Most of them can't comprehend how cheap that sh*t actually is in the USA.

Edited by Supersonic
Majestic, the future is electric.

Morphine Prince
31 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

From a European perspective, McDonald's is a LOT more expensive compareatively. We earn less on average (due to higher taxes and universal healthcare) AND the actual items are pricier. We actually only have  3 items that cost 1€ on the menu (the McSundae ice cream cone, the hamburger and the apple pie). Just a slice of American processed cheese to make ur hamburger a cheeseburger costs 40 cents extra here, which could get you an entire package of american chesse slices in a regular grocery store.

I'm pretty sure that's not the case in the USA though and I think that's why a lot of Europeans act all hoity toity when talking about fast food. Most of them can't comprehend how cheap that sh*t actually is in the USA.

Yeah, exactly. 

Some chains like Burger King even have a deal of 10 chicken nuggets for $1 :lmao: 

I got two red pills to take the blues away.