💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga at National Board of Review Awards in NYC

hpmcmill

Featured Posts

WORLDofGAGA
9 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Gaga x Spielberg collaboration incoming, please! 🙏🏻 Perhaps  in the new Indiana Jones 🤔

@W0RLDofGAGA

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPRS
33 minutes ago, Ethan said:

If it weren’t for the blue tinted hair I could’ve mistaken this outfit/hair styling as The Countess!

also, I’m super ecstatic that she’s ditched the plain ol’ uellow blonde look she’s sported since friggen 2015! (Minus the two or three months ASIB was filmed, that was the best refresher.) while technically blonde, it’s got somewhat of a silvery/shiny coat—giving her the ability to fine tune the shade of her hair to these BEAUTIFUL and stunning colors. The lavender from a week or two ago and now this aqua blue tint! LOVE IT!

She was also rainbow haired for JWT :vegas: and she had the pink highlights in 2017 Super Bowl/Grammys, i like these color tints/highlight looks.

Quartz

I love it, but that feather accessory does not work. Another accessory to make it dramatic could have been used. Regardless, she herself looks amazing :diane:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

WorstBehavior

She looks beautiful. I like both outfits so far. This one and the Golden Globes one.

Teal Ambition

LadyGagaNationalBoardReviewAnnualAwards6

:sara:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Suspiria

She looks so great. The feather accessory really elevates it - adds a very showy 20s feel to the look.

I'm so glad she didn't do a bun:giveup: this is the hair she should be going for if she wants a "classic Hollywood starlet" thing, not tight granny buns and messy fringes. This just looks so much more elegant and stylish.

SharkmanthaC

I'm loving all the dresses with trains.

I see that this was in New York. Sarah and Frederic posted a video of themselves on Instagram (I think on their story) on a Delta flight yesterday. They don't get to ride the private plane?? 

she/her/hers

BlingNotTheMusic
2 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

Omg she looks amazing. She took my breath away. This is one of the best looks ever. It reminds me of TFM era but so classy at the same time. 

I literally sent a screenshot to my friend on Snap which read "HOLY F &!#, 2010Ga IS BACK!!!"

Archived