Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Jazz/Piano Setlist

seashellbabe

Featured Posts

46 minutes ago, DitaDolla said:

Why Did You Do That (Do That Do That Do That Do That To Me) (A$$ Like That) (Piano Version) incoming:vegas:

aaaahhhhahaha.

but a piano version of WDYDT would actually be really cheeky and beautiful, a la covers like Nina Gordon's "Straight Outta Compton" or Jenny Owen Young's "Hot In Herre."

it would also really rile up or maybe settle the whole "GOOD SONG OR TRASH SONG?" debate if Gaga performed WDYDT in the style of the supposedly more "serious" ballads on the soundtrack.

*crosses fingers for a campy cover*

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TEANUS

Idk what order but (20 tracks)...

Poker Face

Paparazzi

Bad Romance

Speechless

Born This Way

The Edge of Glory

Applause

Gypsy

Joanne

Million Reasons

Perfect Illusion

Angel Down

Lush Life

Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)

Imagine (John Lennon)

Shallow

La Vie en Rose

Always Remember Us This Way

Is That Alright?

I’ll Never Love Again

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

zakariah

it's probably gonna comprise of mostly c2c, joanne, & ASIB songs with a few piano versions of her dance hits that she didn't perform during ENIGMA

matthieu

dope, applause, lush life, ev’ry time we say goodbye, paparazzi, and brown eyes 

hot blondes in odd positions

Gagadonna

an acoustic rendition of her hits (poker face, bad romance, the edge of glory, million reasons, hopefully paparazzi and perfect illusion) 

a jazz rendition of some hits (you & i, applause) ??? 

cheek 2 cheek covers

Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood + La Vie en Rose 

ASIB ballades (Shallow, Is That Alright?, Always Remember, I'll Never Love Again, possibly Look What I Found)

2School4Cool
4 hours ago, Jarvin said:

John Wayne at piano? That won’t work at aaaall chorus-wise. Perfect Illusion acoustic would be fab tho!

I know it sounds kinda weird but I think it would sound really cool and dark and moody. And you’re right, PI acoustic is amazing!! I would love to see her do that again!

I also just found this video on YouTube. Gaga wouldn’t do it exactly like this, but it at least gives you an idea of what John Wayne could sound like as a ballad. I picture her keeping it more to the original melody and banging on the piano a lot more during the chorus.

See The Best In Everyone

seashellbabe

Honestly, I'll be thankful for Bad Romance (acoustic) or Poker Face (acoustic). My first show was the Born This Way Ball in 2013 (I had just turned 15 and my mom wouldn't drive me to the Monster Ball even though I had a ticket when I was like 12-13 haha) so I never got to hear Speechless live, so I'd REALLY love Speechless as well. 

Twitter and Insta: @seashellbabe

OMonster

Please god, Gaga, perform ARTPOP. 

I would do anything for a full version of this: 

This is just so angelic to me, man :flutter:

subtext / fantasy

GagaUnderYou
3 hours ago, theARTVampire said:

I need this to be part of the setlist :heart: 

When she announced the Jazz show this is what I thought about instantly. It's so refreshing and nostalgic. 

Archived