💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Hollywood Hates Gaga?

beaublue

Featured Posts

IllumiMark

Honestly, I am not surprised at all. I was expecting this. I would not call it a "snub" anyways. It's true that Gaga did a great job with ASIB but she had to face some incredible and outstanding competition (Nicole Kidman, Glenn Close, come on).

Also, I am happy that she snatched one Golden Globe for Best Original Song (I was expecting that tho, otherwise I would have had a mental breakdown).

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gracious Gaga

Omg y’all are SO dramatic.  She gets loads of praise and acclaim for her work but then She loses BA to Glenn Close and all of a sudden “HOLLYWOOD HATES GAGA”

♄ Kindness Police.

Emigrante
4 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Omg y’all are SO dramatic.  She gets loads of praise and acclaim for her work but then She loses BA to Glenn Close and all of a sudden “HOLLYWOOD HATES GAGA”

No I THink its more about the thing you tuber girl is talking about. That she "knows" people in industry and that they're not so keen on Gaga.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Illuminati Freak

There are many film bloggers and insiders in the industry that do not like Grace Randolph and say she is a liar and loves to create drama and make up stories for click bait. She was called out on many of her false exclusive stories about the Star Wars and DC movie franchises. She would be my last go to person for inside film information. 

freebit
2 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

No I THink its more about the thing you tuber girl is talking about. That she "knows" people in industry and that they're not so keen on Gaga.

Grace was fired from a postion at Marvel 8 years ago, she has not had a job like that since, hence why she is on youtube. Her current circle are other youtubers/podcasters. She is not Tom O' Neill from Goldderby who actually interacts with A-listers and industry types from time to time. If the industry hated Gaga, they would not have given her a SAG nom. There's also this article from the New York Times where people were hoping to meet her and were disappointed that she didn't make the rounds: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/07/style/golden-globes-parties-lady-gaga.html

Also, Grace's wording is kind of a giveaway that she's basically talking about herself instead of "the industry" - why would any single person be afraid of expressing their opinion about her "because of the little monsters"? Is a stan going to jump out of the bushes and tackle them if they mention IRL that they don't like her? This is only rationale someone who is constantly online and is "internet famous" would use (like Grace). She's afraid of losing followers if she actually goes in on Gaga because Gaga stans actually do follow her and comment under her videos. 

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, insight said:

Where is LG6?

1 minute ago, WorstBehavior said:

Late ‘19 or 2020.

Soon.

fa4334554ac9349a4dc71fbdae509d33.jpg

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

insight
1 minute ago, WorstBehavior said:

Late ‘19 or 2020.

she better release it sooner or this fanbase will go apeshit and turn this board into a battlefield

Chickens in Malibu

No, Grace hates Gaga, but she just doesn't want to show it because some of her fanbase are little monsters.

If hollywood "hated" Gaga, ASIB wouldn't be 9 out 9 with ALL guilds so far!

For her first movie ever, being nominated this often and doing this well is a sign that she's pretty liked by Hollywood

"asib not win because so many better movie and actors compete"

just keep my words on your mind, so you not overly hurts

Grace is kind of the worst so I’m not taking anything she says to heart.

headspin, happiness, DEÌ€ÌŁAÌąÌŻÍ”Ì˜T͏͙̗̟̫HÍĄÍ…Ì—Ì™

Ivannn

Gaga is up for some serious awards with system and competition far more serious than MTV and such ( with no disrespect ). When nominated with Glenn Close etc. you can not talk about someone being snubbed. Those are huge world acting stars. Honor is even being nominated for these awards.

It is like someone says Meryl Streep is snubbed and Holywood does not like her because she has three Oscars out of 21 nomination. 

You will never win everything all the times in this awards. Two or three awards are in most cases the max.for the entire 40 year carrer and this is Gagas debut in movie industry ( not counting Machette ).

Archived