💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Hollywood Hates Gaga?

beaublue

Featured Posts

A Hybrid

Yes, I’ve texted her. She answered “I know she’s mean. She makes me angry about ****, I just try to have empathy for her.”

No family’s safe when I sashay

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First enigma now this, we should paid asib slayage with this bittersweat, im so sad if see us feeling hurts.

but its a reality and i learn something

gaga success or not, some people will still find a reason to drag her (e.g OGH,some madge stan)

GypsyVida
12 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

Isnt Gaga from the NYU Tisch School of The Arts as well? :laughga:

Yes but she dropped out

Stream COWBOY CARTER

That J

If Hollywood hated her, she wouldnt have these nominations.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Lottie Winters

This person is a little delulu. It wasn’t just her fan base that showed up for ASIB and bought the soundtrack. 

We as fans have seen so many times that we are not powerful enough to support Gaga alone. For her to reach this status she needs GP support which she has right now. 

LordEnigma

Do you remember who won best picture at the golden globes in 2016? Or best actor/actress? Now what about every year after that?

yes, winning an award is great but let’s not act like it is life/death for an actor.

Didymus
1 hour ago, Fish said:

I have to agree he made a fair point about annoying lms being all like "she won be positive stop trying to decipher something" bs. Its tiring. And not just in the context of the GG. People have a right to discuss serious situations, rumors, etc, and have a right to have opinions and raise touchy subject. Of course their is a way to do it, but this whole fake positivity message / posture is what is in fact toxic.

Of course they have a right, but I also have a right to point out that I think it's not obvious at all that she was snubbed :shrug: These threads aren't safe havens for people who share the OP's stance.

Galagala

Actually, I hate almost all her speech and interviews lately.:toofunny:

Her words and attitude look really pretentious and purposeful to me.:reductive:

I honestly love her just because of her talent.

River

What a total bullsh-t lol

Journalists from 55 countries are not the "Hollywood industry"..

It's the Golden Globe and not the Golden USA and ASIB was less successful internationally, especially in Europe and Latin America, compare to BH for example..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

DeleteMyAccount

Stop... Lupita didn't win the Globe and yet she won the Oscar.... Y'all need to log off Gagadaily and actually listen to real insiders and movie talk people like Collider movies. Grace is sensationalizing everything. These aren't really awards for an actual pageant/race. It's about how you work yourself through award season. People like Gaga. 

Andy McQueen
22 hours ago, Didymus said:

smh

She was not snubbed. She was just up against fierce ass competition. An important distinction, darling. ASIB might have been snubbed perhaps but definitely not Gaga :smh: Every woman up there deserved a win.

The atmosphere on this forum is really beginning to be toxic. I can't believe how many of you deluded yourselves into thinking Gaga was obviously gonna beat acting legends like Close, Colman and Kidman, you totally didn't set yourselves up for disappointment :lmao:

Just be happy she was acclaimed/nominated/the recipient of some impressive acting awards for her performance at all ffs. Not many musicians turned actors achieve that stuff. It's already a triumph and y'all are ruining my good vibes by pretending it's not enough. ****ing stop.

THIS THIS THIS 100% 

androiduser

I said in another topic that constant crying, sobbing and insisting on being a victim will backfire.... she wasn't snubbed because she lost to a Hollywood legend, but Hollywood knows she's campaigning too hard, they've seen it too many times over the decades of the movie industry and they know how to recognize it.

androiduser
48 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Stop... Lupita didn't win the Globe and yet she won the Oscar.... Y'all need to log off Gagadaily and actually listen to real insiders and movie talk people like Collider movies. Grace is sensationalizing everything. These aren't really awards for an actual pageant/race. It's about how you work yourself through award season. People like Gaga. 

The Academy had to start including African Americans because of decades of neglect.... Every year there is a token black winner.

Archived