Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Hollywood Hates Gaga?

beaublue

Featured Posts

Defmix100
39 minutes ago, MonsterAnton said:

I mean I wouldn't agree that she's pretty much done. But I do somewhat understand what she's saying. The 100 people thing might be fun, but it shows lack of spontaneity and seems so rehearsed. Also the que to tears the second Taylor announced the Best Song seemed a bit ingenious and something "she's supposed to do". Her personality while being on stage with the guys was a great moment though, it somewhat showed the real person. 

Getting ready for the sad reactions I guess. 

I mean I've seen actors press junkits before where they give the same exact answers because they always get asked the same quesitons but they have to deliver it in a way as if it's fresh because the audience for that specific interview might be hearing it for the first time. I really didn't understand the attraction hers got because tons of actors do it and Bradley has said the same things in interviews too.

The tears might be as you say, but overall the only thing that I could see as coming off disingenuous is when it was revealed that she actually knew Bradley was going to the cancer benefit fundraiser where he saw her perform and knew he was in need of a female lead

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
zakariah

I wanted to post about this video too lmao, I find it funny that hollywood thinks she's 'disingenuous' when they're literally one of the fakest industries ever :triggered:

Lord Temptation
17 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

I wanted to post about this video too lmao, I find it funny that hollywood thinks she's 'disingenuous' when they're literally one of the fakest industries ever :triggered:

Queen of Hollywood :vegas:

latina twilight

Let's take our stan glasses for a minute, okay? Many other critically acclaimed films have been "snubbed" and A Star Is Born is not the first and will not be the last. There is no conspiracy theory.

This fan base is coming off as very spoiled, we're so used to see Gaga as someone highly respected in the music industry but Hollywood is a different thing and this is her FIRST starring role in a major film.

Does this mean that critics think ASIB is sh*t? No, it just happens that someone else took the prize this time. Does this mean Hollywood dislikes Gaga? We don't know for sure, and I doubt some youtuber knows either. Does this mean her career as an actress is over? Golden Globes are not everything, and acting awards are either.

Let's just stop acting like this is the end of the world because she lost an award and let's celebrate that she won another one instead. There are many films and opportunities to come for both Bradley and Gaga.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Gaga won last night.

Bradley didn't. Was it because of a few lines that he said in an interview? omg.

See. That's how misogynistic this sounds.

Kindness rules all.

beaublue
13 hours ago, Mike Raffle said:

My fav reviewer Grace is back and has some interesting info on the GG. What do you think?

Lmao did you not see that I posted this topic asking people their thoughts on this exact video?

MelbHawker

I don't think she was snubbed. I was surprised she didn't win (given the hype surrounding ASIB prior to the Globes), but Glenn Close was so deserving of her win for The Wife. Glenn's probably Hollywood's most underrated legend and has spent her working life turning in performances that serve as masterclasses in acting, and has continually been snubbed by the film institutes. 

Gaga's had a dream run with ASIB. She's receiving nominations for her acting. That's an insane achievement given it's her first major film role. She's competing alongside women who have been doing it for decades and has been able to hold her own against them. 

RAMROD

So, I saw this entry by Grace Randolph and she reviews about the Golden Globes result the other night. 

For those who don't know her, she is NYU Tisch School of The Arts graduate and have a very reputable channel. And she was in the showbiz as a writer prior starting her YT in 2008, so yes, she have legit connections with who's who in Hollywood.

And here is the video

It is concerning if it is what it is actually. And it is in Gaga's hand to turn this situation around and wins some hearts. :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Monsters are so damn dramatic. Gaga doesn't win all the awards for once and they start creating stories like these. Pathetic.

19 hours ago, Didymus said:

Well now I regret apologizing lol

I'm not attacking you, omg why are you pretending I said anything against you. I just said she wasn't snubbed and made some general remarks about this whole forum, how is this all directed towards you? I don't care about your opinion, you're free to discuss and share it, as am I :air:

I have to agree he made a fair point about annoying lms being all like "she won be positive stop trying to decipher something" bs. Its tiring. And not just in the context of the GG. People have a right to discuss serious situations, rumors, etc, and have a right to have opinions and raise touchy subject. Of course their is a way to do it, but this whole fake positivity message / posture is what is in fact toxic.

Archived