šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Hollywood Hates Gaga?

beaublue

Featured Posts

bloody g

She is exaggerating. A lot. What about Bradley's categories? And Motion Picture Drama? Its all on Gaga? SureĀ :koons:

怎šŸššš­šž šœššš§š§šØš­ š›šž šœš”ššš§š šžšć€

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StressedOut

To be honest, I wasn't shocked that Gaga didn't win her actress nom, in my mind the only realistic wins that ASIB was up for were Shallow and Best PictureĀ - DramaĀ for ASIB. Although a lot of critics were saying she was the "front-runner", we have to remember that critics are susceptible to the same thingsĀ we areĀ such as hype and personal favoritism, don't get me wrong I absolutely LOVE ASIB and would have loved for it to have swept, but at the same time we have to look back and be objective. Actor, actress, and director noms were just not realistic, especially with the competition this year.Ā 

I will say I was shocked Bohemian Rhapsody took Best Picture though (considering I personally thought every other film it was nominated against was better, but whatever haha, congrats to them).

ZiggyZiggs

The only reason gaga didnā€™t win is cuz they knew sheā€™d win for song and they wanted to spread out the awardsĀ 

JazzGa

I noticed a lot of reviewers honestly agree with us on GGD, which I didn't expect :laughga:Ā 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gį»dga collabed with BrianšŸŽŗ and StevešŸŽ·

thunderzap00

Yeah I'm a huge follower of Grace and I don't think she's accurate with what she's saying at all. I definitely believe that she did not one for several reasons, but definitely not because people think she is fake.Ā 

1. Glenn gave an incredible performance in her film and had never won the GG for Best Actress Drama

2. Gaga was already a shoe-in for Best Song - so there was her award. The GG's like to be diplomatic for the most part from what I hear.Ā 

MonSwiftAnton

I mean I wouldn't agree that she's pretty much done. But I do somewhat understand what she's saying. The 100 people thing might be fun, but it shows lack ofĀ spontaneity and seems so rehearsed. Also the que to tears the second Taylor announced the Best Song seemedĀ a bitĀ ingenious and something "she's supposed to do". Her personality while being on stage with the guys wasĀ a great moment though, it somewhat showed the real person.Ā 

Getting ready for the sad reactions I guess.Ā 

Lord Temptation

It wasnā€™t a Gaga snub. More of a Bradley snub. And letā€™s not forget the fact that Sam Elliott got snubbed first, which shouldā€™ve triggeredĀ alarm bells.

The Hollywood Foreign Press Association does seem to love, or at least likeĀ Gaga. They just happened to like Glenn more, or felt that she was more deserving. And to be honet IĀ canā€™t disagree with their decision.Ā 

This is Gagaā€™s first movie and Bradleyā€™s first directorship and newbies rarely get recognition in Hollywood.

HighwayFantasy

She was literally all day on the news in Holland because everyone expected it to win Best Movie and best Actress. My whole country is rooting for her and that's enough for me. And whaaaat the heck, she WON A FREAKING GOLDEN GLOBE YESTERDAYĀ :giveup::worship2:

Chickens in Malibu

People who were expecting Gaga to beat an overdue acclaimed vet with her first acting movie were delusional in the first place.

I don't see this as a snub. I see it as senseless hype going away...

Thomas P

Iā€™m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Chris Evans

i don't agree with most of what she says

shallow winning was a given so it makes sense if they spread out the awards as the golden globes does often to give best actress/actor to rami and glenn close who i believe where the only competition to bradley and gaga

however, asib should have won best picture. bohemian rhapsody was an audience pleaser but not a critics choice by any means

MsSwan

*On hating Hollywood: ā€œIā€™ll always have one high heel in New York City. I live in Hollywood, but you canā€™t make me love Hollywood. Iā€™ll never love Hollywood.ā€

https://www.idolator.com/5548791/lady-gaga-rolling-stone-classy-quotes?andro=1&ios=1&safari=1

tXaUbeSrw0R0c.gif

And LBR, there are several other times she has denounced Hollywood in the past. And yet, people are trying to suggest it isnā€™t possible these people sheĀ denounced in the past might not have the highest opinions of her.Ā :lmao:

And her repeating the exact same line a dozen times overĀ doesĀ lookĀ disingenuous andĀ rehearsed.

giphy.gif

Ā 

Ā 

StarstruckIllusion

Wow tbh Iā€™m suddenly overcome with emotion that she was actually there. And nominated. And for the top categories too. UGH Iā€™m SO PROUD OF THIS WOMAN. seeing her rise and fall and rise again has been so ****ing fulfilling.Ā 

Archived