Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

“Gaga needs to stop giving Bradley all the Credit”

Kimmo

Featured Posts

I actually agree with this. I feel like every interviewer that asks her about her role in the movie or compliments her on her success in the film, was starting to get answer that revolved around Bradley and not Gaga herself. I get that she is trying to be humble but at some point she has to talk about herself. If she doesn't establish strength, confidence, and self-power in the public eye, they're not going to take it much longer. I mean let's face it, we know that she has the strength, but we are also super fans who pretty much  keep up with everything she does and says and see all sides of her. Think of it like this: you are the media and the general public and gaga is that one friend you have that can never take a compliment and always tries to give credit to someone else. Eventually you get annoyed with this friend because you feel like they're not hearing what you're saying and eventually you cut them out. We don't want gaga to get cut out by the media and the general public because she's barely taking any credit for the success that this movie had.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FullPsychotic

1 She is wise, guys. She doesn't want to look like a selfish diva. Hollywood will appreciate a newcomer respectful of directors, costars etc. 

2 She surely feels what she says. Maybe she is repeating it a little bit too much but probably the feeling toward Bradley Cooper is really that deep.

At GG she said "Bradley I love you". In her NBR acceptance speech she made it clear that she didn't just act, she lived the Ally and Jackson relationship during a time she will never forget. Plus she used his shirt for a shoot and was wearing it during an interview.

Movie stars falling in love is a classic, people discover about it 50 years later or never. Maybe they are both wise and not living it, but she could still have deep feelings and need to express them.

I prefer to think this that thinking it is just staged for the public.

myluis617
On 1/7/2019 at 8:22 PM, phantasmas said:

how exactly did they want Gaga to credit herself? i feel like if she did, they would then say that she’s full of herself. i mean i get their main point but why be that mad about it. :saladga: 

edit: like for real... when do you really hear award winners thank themselves? like where? they always thank everyone BUT themselves. :saladga:

I guess people should argue more that the men around Gaga don't speak enough of her contribution.

phantasmas
14 hours ago, myluis617 said:

I guess people should argue more that the men around Gaga don't speak enough of her contribution.

??? 

The Fame Monster
On 1/8/2019 at 3:21 AM, Aquarius said:

ALL points were made! :vegas:

if she credits bradley for Shallow in her grammy speech (if she wins) i'm going to RIOT

Of course she will:lmao: And it will be cute! :vegas:

Find your freedom in the music

Archived