Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

“Gaga needs to stop giving Bradley all the Credit”

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with the article. And I also noticed that acceptance speech. She started out by making a point about women and respect and then ruined it by saying men lifted her up. WTF was that?

I disagree, being humble at this point in her acting career is key for her to keep going. Music stars turning actors has always carried this weird stereotype where others dont take them seriously, because its "easier for them" to get roles unlike random upcoming actors.

If the big names in Hollywood realize that she isnt only super talented, but super easy to work with, big roles will start pouring in.

huttont

She probably feels bad that he doesn’t get any credit for Shallow since he didn’t produce or write it. However, he plays a pretty huge role in the song. 

Runway
3 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

I agree with the article. And I also noticed that acceptance speech. She started out by making a point about women and respect and then ruined it by saying men lifted her up. WTF was that?

Its okay for a woman to acknowledge not all men are misogynistic. Shes giving a good rep to feminists otherwise known as a bunch of angry women!

3 minutes ago, Adakam said:

I disagree, being humble at this point in her acting career is key for her to keep going. Music stars turning actors has always carried this weird stereotype where others dont take them seriously, because its "easier for them" to get roles unlike random upcoming actors.

If the big names in Hollywood realize that she isnt only super talented, but super easy to work with, big roles will start pouring in.

I agree the humility is nice. But it seems like every answer to every question nis "Bradley is amazing". Like girl so are you!

Shipper

Well,  If Golden Globes made Cooper WIN his noms,  then he would have had a chance to thank Gaga to the stars and back but nooooo you didnt make him win. :trollga:

So we have a disproportionate number of interviews coming from Gaga thanking Bradley  (Cooper is just an actor and while handsome and talented, his pull on views and fans are fewer) he has lower exposure than Gaga and has less chances of complimenting her back in interviews. 

But really sometimes it isn't that hard to see Gaga is purposefully trying not to make ASIB about her. Streisand's version were met by many critics cause it became a vanity project showcasing her and did not focus on the film as a whole. 

For ASIB,  EVERYONE was going to focus on Gaga on this because it's her first lead role and she's crossing genres and boundaries and being the bigger magnet and knowing she has the stronger star power,  she's offsetting this by throwing compliments on others. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Chris Evans

of course she was part of the film but without bradley asib would just not have been good

SpadesToStart

While I do think she has been excessively grateful to Bradley, there’s a really good chance that her performance would not have been as honest or magical if she hadn’t felt so comfortable and motivated by having Bradley as a scene partner and director 🤷‍♂️

zakariah
2 hours ago, Brainiac said:

The movie would be nothing without her.

honestly, truly. personally, if gaga weren’t a star in the movie, I think ASIB would be one of those movies I would hold off watching until i’m in desperate need of a film to watch lmao

Reality

I can agree with this to a certain extent. I have absolutely no problem with giving credit to Bradley. I think that he really did help her become the actress that we know her as today, and no one can deny that. We do not know what Gaga and Bradley have been through together (professional speaking), so while we don't know exactly how much he contributed to Gaga's success, no one can argue that it was minimal.

That said, I think the problem is Gaga's delivery. This wouldn't be an issue if the "100 people in a room..." comment wasn't so widespread as it is today. Sure, she can talk about how much Bradley helped her accomplish her dreams of becoming an actress and all, but I think that a lot of people are just tired of the "100 people in a room..." comment.

Not only that, but this is just a personal gripe I have, but it doesn't really seem like she credits Ryan Murphy too much. I get that it really wouldn't make sense to credit him considering he isn't apart of ASIB, but a lot of the times it seems like she's solely thanking Bradley for making her an actress when the truth is that Ryan Murphy is just as important in that process. Again, it doesn't make sense that she'd credit Ryan Murphy in a project he's not in, but I can see where people are coming from when they say that it's tiresome and not exactly fair to only credit Bradley Cooper.

All that said, I don't think this is as big an issue as people make it out to be. Gaga's a very emotional person who needs to be supported by a lot of people. Yes, she is a strong woman who can stand on her own, but she also loves collaborating and supporting (as well as being supported) by others. I believe that she's extremely genuine when she makes comments that constantly thank people because that's exactly how she feels. There's nothing wrong with that. 

🃏🖤👹

:) i think gaga socially awkward irl

she like me, thats why i see myself when she react to something unexpected.

Gaga Ooh Lala
1 hour ago, Adakam said:

This this and this. And may I add, if she showed any sign of believing her own movie star hype, these critics will shut her down quick just like they did her during her ARTPOP era. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. She's done a lot of growing up the past 5 years. Let's just memefy her when she's overdoing things. She seems a great sport these days anyway.

Diamond Heart

Shes just gushing about her costar and being grateful considering yeah ASIB wouldnt have happened with Gaga if not for Cooper. 
People LOVE to pick apart everything these days and make nothing into something. 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Archived