💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

“Gaga needs to stop giving Bradley all the Credit”

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Nosferatu

I agree. This part is especially true:

"Speaking of her work this way makes it sound as if Lady Gaga thinks she was plucked from obscurity by this film, by the men at its helm. It hurt to watch such an incredible woman lob all the credit to the men in the room. Hadn’t we agreed time was up on all that? Even if she had been the only woman in the room when A Star Is Born was filmed, or when “Shallow” was recorded, it’s Gaga’s right to claim her accomplishments. Perhaps especially if she were the only woman involved, this credit is even more owed to her. I mean, congrats to Bradley Cooper and all, but every time I hear Gaga hit that high note in the song’s chorus, I know from a place deep within me that she’s the one who brought something truly special to what otherwise could have been a redundant remake."

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister Gaga
10 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

I agree! She is trying so hard to not look like a diva popstar and to look humble that she's gone too far the other way. 

THIS 100%

latest?cb=20160424141657

latina twilight

This is such a non-issue.

It's her speech, it's her interview, she is the one who decides who to credit.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Dilwyn

if she didn't people woud call her ungrateful

when you're a celebrity, you can never win can you.

I think that article is ridiculous. Gaga has always been humble and she's sharing the spotlight with the people that she worked with, but because they all happen to be men it causes outrage? That's absurd, I hope Gaga's good media streak is not about to end. I feel like Gaga really can't win anymore.

WildAmerican

She'll never be able to win. If she started taking credit people would be calling her self-absorbed and narcissistic, but when she gives credit to her collaborator's articles like this appear...

Who the F needs to care, in awhile you're just gonna forget she credited him, god :ladyhaha:

Um, I think she gives him all the credit because

He gives HER all the credit.

He literally credited her name first in the film, he let her shine in the scenes more than he did, he literally talks about her in every interview, he constantly insists that the film wouldn't have worked without her.

Mom & Dad are just both too humble for their own good and that's the real tea :staymad:

Spoiler

Also, not to get deep, but this is why radical feminists have an issue with Gaga. They want her to constantly be campaigning for women but the truth is she loves everyone equally and she wants to credit the men who are just as creative and hard-working as she is, and with whom she's been able to make great art with. What's wrong with that? Can't she just thank her friends and collaborators for the simple reason of thanking them? They just HAPPEN to be men? Queen of not getting into that political bs when it's not necessary. Whoever wrote this article needs to watch her Colbert interview and then shut up.

Lord Temptation

Except nobody wants to hear Gaga toot her own horn. Are y’all forgetting 2012-2016 when most people hated her because they thought she was full of herself???

She is presenting herself as a novice and this is her first movie lead role so she is allowed to be nervous and all gushy about working with such a high profile actor-turned-director. She wants to be seen as deserving and grateful of the role, rather than “she only got the role because she’s Lady Fuccing Gaga”. So let her be.

I agree with this to a certain extent, but at the same time they're omitting that Bradley praises her to the moon and beyond every time they ask him about the movie, how he couldnt have made the movie without Gaga, how she was his muse, how she believed in him from the very second, etc. it's a very mutual thing what he and gaga have.

Kimmo

I really think she needs to credit Bradley because at the end of the day Shallow and ASIB really did happen because of him, he is the ONE that seeked the green light from the studios. 

He is the one that was more involved in the movie I mean think about it, his name is part of it and so was his reputation if Gaga wouldn’t had met the acclaim from critics so yes. Bradley does deserve all the credit and recognition that Gaga was to give him, she felt that way so is only right to do so. 

When I open the topic I really thought you guys were going to put yourself in Gaga’s shoes but damn, now that she’s collecting awards you guys completely forgot about “Daddy Cooper” 

:saladga:

Hottie Detector

5 minutes ago, Sebs said:

I agree with this to a certain extent, but at the same time they're omitting that Bradley praises her to the moon and beyond every time they ask him about the movie, how he couldnt have made the movie without Gaga, how she was his muse, how she believed in him from the very second, etc. it's a very mutual thing what he and gaga have.

Mutual is the perfect word for it.

Anyone with negative write-ups about ASIB or Bradley/Gaga's partnership specifically, clearly haven't followed the entire press tour like we have. The praise they have for each other is so equal, beautiful and rare. 

Ryusei

if she did otherwise she'd be called an entitled b*tch so I rather have it this way.

Musery

nodandsmile

Somebody said this the other day and I laughed at it ... if Bradley was a woman, will anyone be complaining? And what do you want her to say "I want to congratulate myself because I am really THAT good at everything I do" Mark literally praised the sh*t out of her on that stage and she took it gracefully, you want her to add more praise to herself ? I am just tired! She just can't ever win, can she? 

Archived