Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

Lum

Featured Posts

After almost 10 months, I still want one for Off to the Races. xD

There is a video for Off to the Races...

I can't find it now but it came out just before the album

I had lots of vintage clips of women shooting men

none of the new songs really impress me, they sound like Born To Die bonus tracks tbh

#dissapointed

Isn't that what they essentially are, though? Lana herself said this shouldn't be seen as an entirely new album/concept, but a release that bookends BTD and everything she was working on during that time.

Ander_Monster

Off to the Races should have a professional music video. I would love this concepts:

-Lana in love with a 60 years d--g dealler

-This look for the bridge ("that i'd die without him") http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Mantilla.jpeg during this scene both are killed by other d--g dealers. The shooting begins on the last "now i'm off to the races, races..."

-A scene of Lana in a beautiful dress in the middle of a horse race. She shakes two flags and the horses start running. In one scene she falls and horses keep running around her

Isn't that what they essentially are, though? Lana herself said this shouldn't be seen as an entirely new album/concept, but a release that bookends BTD and everything she was working on during that time.

I believe she said it would be the opposite of the themes in BTD.

Edited by omgitsandrew

I think I've found a more-HQ Ride but I'm really not sure... If it is more HQ, is it forbidden of me to offer people to pm me?

EDIT: NOT more HQ ):. I'm just getting my own hopes up :emo:

Edited by Major Minus

The new album is going to be better than BTD, I am really sure .

You all :wtf:

The preview is SO promising.

x2

The previews all sound like they build upon Born To Die and come to a big, dramatic ending for the whole era. "Gods & Monsters" sounds EPIC AS ****.

My Little Phoney

But doesn't mean her style will basically be the same forever

But doesn't this mean her style will basically be the same forever

JudasInTheDark

I'm so annoyed that Ride and Burning Desire aren't in iTunes :(

Also I can definitley say that Burning Desire>>>>>>>>>>>> Ride for me rn. I just can't get past her shaky vocals in the Ride chorus.

I think Huffington Post did an article about the 6 best lyrics from the preview.

They said the lyric from Ride is "you can be my photon Daddy"...I thought it was full time Daddy

So apparently we don't have Burning desire in itunes HQ :( Somebody pm it to me please! Not an upscaled one.

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

The studio of Body Electric sounds way better than the live performances. The live performances of that song are cringeworthy

JudasInTheDark

The studio of Body Electric sounds way better than the live performances. The live performances of that song are cringeworthy

You mean just the snippet right?

marcwaffles

But the auto tune in that song :eww: