Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

Lum

Featured Posts

...:usrs:

lana-del-rey-082212sp.jpg

The artwork is made from her Jaguar photoshoot. I'm probably going to still use it though, because it's legit perfect :flutter:

Flawless :flutter:

J e s s e

I love lana, but I couldn't help myself her face angle is perfect for derpga :derpga:

5mwnkz.jpg

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Solitaire

Body Electric, Blue Jeans, Summertime Sadness and National Anthem SLAY every time.

And I thought you guys might like this:

tumblr_m5hndccxET1qa89i2o1_500.jpg

- Previously Sycothisis

She's totally gorgeous in everyway, my Fave songs born to die, million dollar man, blue jeans and video games.

Dave Cookie

Love her and I can't wait for the Paradise Edition...

Question: How come after a while of having a successful thread, a moderator locks it and we have to make another one? I never understood that.

Love her and I can't wait for the Paradise Edition...

Question: How come after a while of having a successful thread, a moderator locks it and we have to make another one? I never understood that.

I apparently makes the site sluggish when we have too many pages on threads

ZAIJHNZJEN

Can someone please tell me the lengths to the different versions of Dum Dum? I am missing one of them.

Willeo Soeurs

The Man I Love is so goodddd :excited2: been keeping it in my library for almost half a year

ToxicHot

Does anyone have the "Born to Die" instrumental in HQ? I know there's one on YouTube but it's in LQ. :cry:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!