💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Game Of Thrones S8 | Finale

Varys

Featured Posts

Catnikko
15 hours ago, River said:

yeah one thing I don't understand about this face thingy.. how can changing your face also boost your height?

Arya is very short compare to those she "faced", this plot hole is pretty annoying and makes no sense

gurl they built a 1000ft high wall of ice and it got burned down by an ice dragon that shot blue fire to burn down the ice :air: Some things are past logical explanations

Actual patient

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Varys
12 hours ago, Lazz Monster said:

Yh, it was memorable, but it was clearly the writers thinking "wow dany has 3 dragons, the night king has none, it's too easy, let's give him one", it was so freaking easy, just one shot, and dont even get me started on the chains, I mean, who went down there to tie up the dragon? :madge:

My biggest complaint wasn't that she lost a dragon but how she lost it. I mean Jon en co  get attacked by white walkers They sent a raven to the other side off the continent. Daenarys gets a new outfit flies back to the other side of the continent in a couple of hours. The night king is prepared to kill a dragon. Jon almost drowns but is saved suddenly by uncle Benjen. And Dany waits just long enough at the wall until jon is back. Ugh this was the worst episode out of all the seasons :madge:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Lazz Monster
12 minutes ago, Varys said:

My biggest complaint wasn't that she lost a dragon but how she lost it. I mean Jon en co  get attacked by white walkers They sent a raven to the other side off the continent. Daenarys gets a new outfit flies back to the other side of the continent in a couple of hours. The night king is prepared to kill a dragon. Jon almost drowns but is saved suddenly by uncle Benjen. And Dany waits just long enough at the wall until jon is back. Ugh this was the worst episode out of all the seasons :madge:

Exactly, I am team Dany, but I understand that she was OP, but c'mon, it was WAY too easy, too many plotholes in that episode. You mentioned a lot of them and you didn't even talk about the chains :madge:

We're far from the Shallow now

Varys
8 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

Exactly, I am team Dany, but I understand that she was OP, but c'mon, it was WAY too easy, too many plotholes in that episode. You mentioned a lot of them and you didn't even talk about the chains :madge:

Yes I forgot about that. And that super cheesy moment when Jon calls Daenarys Dany while he never heard someone else say that :wtfga:

Lazz Monster
7 minutes ago, Varys said:

Yes I forgot about that. And that super cheesy moment when Jon calls Daenarys Dany while he never heard someone else say that :wtfga:

YES, God I hope they improved their writing this season, they had plenty of time to do so :triggered:

We're far from the Shallow now

LittleMichael
15 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

Ready for some great musical moments as well :firega:

Ally Maine is ready to take the iron throne

7Q2M.gif

I have probably watched like 100 hours in theory videos lmao I'm sooOoOO excited, so many possibilities of how they could go. I honestly have the most faith, even though I see so many comments trashing the last season lmao I think it'll be phenomenalllll like Game of Thrones is a cultural icon, the most famous TV show during the golden age of television, they will deliver imo.

A Hybrid

I think Cersei should win logically. She has the most powerful bodyguard, an army (although a small one) and a giant fleet.

Meanwhile Dany will be fighting the endless army of the Night’s King along with Jon, the Martells and the Tyrells, who each have enormous armies, along with Dany’s army of 100+ thousand troops. But that’s still nothing compared to the White Walkers so they’ll either lose or barely win.

Then they’ll have to go back to Westeros to claim back the Iron Throne with like what, a few thousand Dothraki? Cersei will demolish them.

There’s also the unlikely chance that Arya will somehow assassinate Cersei, not taking part in the war against the Night’s King. That’d still mean the Stark&Targaryen alliance will lose against Euron Greyjoy.

Not going against the Night’s King is maybe a prick move but it’s the one that should be the smartest if you want to win the Iron Throne. Plus Cersei is the only one that understands the Game of Thrones there besides Tyrion.

No family’s safe when I sashay

and the fact that it's game of the throne lmao

copyright infringement? not here sis try again!

RAMROD

I cannot wait to see the Golden Company. There better be Mammoths or something cos they does riding big war elephants. I mean, why not? There are giants, dragons, why not mammoths too?! :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

43 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I cannot wait to see the Golden Company. There better be Mammoths or something cos they does riding big war elephants. I mean, why not? There are giants, dragons, why not mammoths too?! :sis:

There were already Mammoths in the battle with the wildlings when they attacked the wall with the giants

I hope these are not regular elephants but something like lord of the rings :tony:

maxresdefault.jpg

huttont
On 1/7/2019 at 5:31 AM, DutchHooker said:

I also like the theory about the Mad King saying 'burn them all' before he dies.. perhaps it has something to do with the white walkers..

But yeah, I'm already watching a lot of YT videos, cuz I can't get enough of it :oops:

I think I read a cool theory about Bran time traveling into the mad king to warn them about the white walkers but the connection is weird and that’s why he says “burn them all”

Archived