Varys

Here is a youtuber and she comes up with really good and intresting theories

For those who are intrested I will post some intresting videos off her

Warning this maybe contains spoilers

Spoiler

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

The Fame Monster

I'm team Daenerys. :vegas:

I seriously cannot wait. This is my favourite show of all time. I gasped for that new teaser where Sansa and Daenerys met. 

Find your freedom in the music

hankhatesyouall

Daenerys is the most predictable and annoying character out there (expect for Jon Snow). They are rating magnets, but I really hope they kill them both in the last episode. 

Cersei and Sansa are the only believable female characters. 

When the teaser came on last night during the GG I screamed and fell to the floor and my family screamed at me for being over dramatic  :huntyga: honestly I wasn’t even that upset ASIB lost cuz I was so happy to get an unexpected got teaser 

Lazz Monster

Hey guys, golden globes meltdowns aside, I'm so excited for the last season of GoT :excited2:

Last season was not the best, but at least we got to see Dany's babies in action:firega:

Am I the only one who didn't like the Ice Dragon thing? C'mon it felt so forced, like it was so easy, just to give the Night King a dragon :madge:

We're far from the Shallow now

Monsterish

There's a theory that Cersei's baby is a gnomo like Tyrion :lmao: Season 7 was so predictable and Season 8 will be too. 

I started to read the books two years ago and the whole universe is amazing :flutter:

Varys
33 minutes ago, The Fame Monster said:

I'm team Daenerys. :vegas:

I seriously cannot wait. This is my favourite show of all time. I gasped for that new teaser where Sansa and Daenerys met. 

Sansa clearly wasn't pleased to meet her :ladyhaha:

Varys
1 minute ago, Yvi Monster said:

There's a theory that Cersei's baby is a gnomo like Tyrion :lmao: Season 7 was so predictable and Season 8 will be too. 

I started to read the books two years ago and the whole universe is amazing :flutter:

Season 7 was the first time I was really really dissapointed in the show. I hope season 8 doesn't let me down :pray:

hankhatesyouall
14 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

Hey guys, golden globes meltdowns aside, I'm so excited for the last season of GoT :excited2:

Last season was not the best, but at least we got to see Dany's babies in action:firega:

Am I the only one who didn't like the Ice Dragon thing? C'mon it felt so forced, like it was so easy, just to give the Night King a dragon :madge:

Honestly, yes. That was the only memorable thing about Season 8, but it was super predictable at the same time. 

Lazz Monster
6 minutes ago, hankhatesyouall said:

Honestly, yes. That was the only memorable thing about Season 8, but it was super predictable at the same time. 

Yh, it was memorable, but it was clearly the writers thinking "wow dany has 3 dragons, the night king has none, it's too easy, let's give him one", it was so freaking easy, just one shot, and dont even get me started on the chains, I mean, who went down there to tie up the dragon? :madge:

hankhatesyouall
1 minute ago, Lazz Monster said:

Yh, it was memorable, but it was clearly the writers thinking "wow dany has 3 dragons, the night king has none, it's too easy, let's give him one", it was so freaking easy, just one shot, and dont even get me started on the chains, I mean, who went down there to tie up the dragon? :madge:

No, I had a feeling that she would mess up one of her dragons since the very beginning of the season given she would act so cocky about them. 

Lazz Monster
8 minutes ago, hankhatesyouall said:

No, I had a feeling that she would mess up one of her dragons since the very beginning of the season given she would act so cocky about them. 

That's not my point, I agree with you, but it shouldn't have been this easy.

I can't wait for the new season but at the same time I don't want the show to end. :deadbanana:

Kindness rules all.

Archived