đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Game Of Thrones S8 | Finale

Varys

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Dolores said:

If you haven't read the leaks I would brace myself

Even if you have an absolut worst case scenario in your head it will probably be worse then that

daenerys-targaryen-meme-1556127294.png

Worst case scenarios for me : 

1. Drogon dies. I kinda accepted that Dany has 0.0000...1% chances to live. :bradley:

2. Drogon kills Dany. 

By how bad the writing was this season, I can even think of situations were both these things happen. :pray:

Bye until tomorrow. 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, River said:
  Reveal hidden contents

is it the one with Bran on the throne?

That's the one. 

31 minutes ago, TMM90 said:

Sorry but that is insulting. People like myself who have read the books and are invested in the characters may like what they have done this season and specifically in episode 5. I loved every part of it and understood every decision made.

saying that the people who don’t dislike like it aren’t invested in the characters is silly and uncalled for. 

I was speaking from my perspective and I mentioned it being anecdotal in my post. Yes, the people I know who like this season aren't well invested in the characters and their arcs. Obviously, that doesn't include everyone. 

Good for you if you like it, but I understand why D&D defenders can get touchy about this subject. 

Varys
Just now, Florin said:

Worst case scenarios for me : 

1. Drogon dies. I kinda accepted that Dany has 0.0000...1% chances to live. :bradley:

2. Drogon kills Dany. 

By how bad the writing was this season, I can even think of situations were both these things happen. :pray:

Bye until tomorrow. 

:rip: 

tumblr_prm2fyhuPU1wsi9t9o3_250.gif

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Varys
1 hour ago, Dolores said:

18 minutes ago, Logan said:

:lmao:

Ring. Ring. Ring. 

daenerys-targaryen-meme-1556127294.png

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Babel

Big props to Emilia for that beautiful scene during the bells ringing, she didn’t say a word yet her expressions told everything and more. Outstanding performance. 

weed
2 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Big props to Emilia for that beautiful scene during the bells ringing, she didn’t say a word yet her expressions told everything and more. Outstanding performance. 

The shot of her before she starts flying again is so good, so beautiful and powerful and emotional... love her face work in it 

weed

holy sh*t y'all.... THE LAST EPISODE OF GAME OF THRONES EVER! I can't believe it, it's here. 

I'm working 3-8, finna get home, open wine, drink half the bottle before the episode starts, and munch munch munch while I cry and see what unfolds. I still honestly have hope that the leaked rumor of who will sit on the throne is false. If they filmed multiple endings, they could essentially decide the ending literally today, no? Please D&D, subvert my expectations and give me an amazing finale :nooo:

If I don't cry during the SERIES FINALE I'll be pissed and then cry because I didn't cry.

Emvee
10 hours ago, Dolores said:

Idk about the biggest fumble in history. I mean the locals seem to love it and none of my friends share my dissapointment :icega:

I mean, people ARE enjoying it. The show is entertaining nevertheless. The effects and the score and the acting are still spectacular.

But anyone with a critical mind can admit that the story is rushed and many things don’t add up. From the greatness that was GoT 1-4 to this. GoT is arguably the biggest show of our generation so far. That’s a damn fumble. 

You can’t help but conclude that these last two seasons weren’t condensed because they managed to wrap up the story efficiently. They condensed it so that they could wrap up the project and move on. 

mwjuell91

Why is everyone praising season 1 to 4 like it’s factual that the quality is better? That is not true. Season 1 feels like a period drama, and a cheap one at that. The acting is stiff and weird. For me the show doesn’t come alive until around season 3 , and season6 is the best and most compelling season

BOMSHELL

* Refuses do the ONE thing she asked for (begged for) in return for all her sacrifices
* Spreads the secret that brings her downfall, going to SANSA with it, the person that has openly shown she does not support Dany's rule
* Never gives an effort to defend Dany's claim to the throne in front of Sansa or her other northern enemies
* Sees her lonely at the feast, doesn't care
* Cannot communicate for ****. Having hangups over her turning out to be your aunt? Understandable. TALK TO HER ABOUT IT, instead of giving her the *constipatedJonFace4.jpg*

Throw the whole man into a trashcan, I wouldn't wish S8 Jon on any woman.

Found the above comment on a reddit thread, and it absolutely encompasses how I feel about crock of sh1t Jon (WITH SPOILERS ABOUT THE ENDING, DO NOT CLICK IF YOU DID NOT READ THE LEAKS:

https://reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/bqh1z7/_/eo4oyw8/?context=1

Jadeykins

not ready for this 

just about prepared myself for dany's inevitable death....:bradley: 

if it does happen they better make this powerful as F**K and make me cry bucket loads because this is the mother of dragons and if she ends up dying in a really s**t way like cersei and Jaime or varys i will burn D&D 

Archived