series

Game Of Thrones S8 | Finale

Varys

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monsterish

I don't know how the serie will end and it didn't read any spoilers, but it's obvious that Daenerys and Cersei, both, will die.

I'm excited to know the official date today! :excited2:

thatfoxyfeeling

I’m hyped but the wait has been so long. :rip: I hope the final season does the series justice, was a tad disappointed in Season 7 not being 10 episodes some storylines and characters were rushed. 

RAMROD
2 hours ago, Varys said:

There were already Mammoths in the battle with the wildlings when they attacked the wall with the giants

I hope these are not regular elephants but something like lord of the rings :tony:

maxresdefault.jpg

Oh yes, I totally forgotten :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

that teaser oh my god :messga:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

4 minutes ago, Smcgibben said:

so f*cking hyped 

I just cant believe that this is the last season :excited2:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

4 minutes ago, Gam said:

that teaser oh my god :messga:

Omg poor Sansa :diane:

Ryusei

April 14th :air:  why are they announcing it so early lol Giving the opportunity to rewatch all the previous seasons? Cause I need to do that.. I forgot pretty much everything

Musery

8 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

April 14th :air:  why are they announcing it so early lol Giving the opportunity to rewatch all the previous seasons? Cause I need to do that.. I forgot pretty much everything

I've rewatched the entire series prob 5 times and everytime I catch new things I missed before 

LadyLuca

For personal reasons im so happy its not the 4th of april.

Im a bit drunk but what I saw was: all three starks running past lyanna, caitlyn and ned. all the quotes reffered to john snow. at the end they stood infront of their own statues, right?

very dramatic. they all could die. what will happen? will they die?

for me game of thrones will be perfect if it doesent end with john and danny having a child on the throne. sry im a heavy deanerys stan but if it has an happy ending I unstan. I want to cry and feel treated unfair. I would rather have cercei win than that! I hope its everything but john. I would even be pleased with a sad deanerys alone (childless) or even her beeing mad all over again. John is too basic as an hero after all. (everybody saw enough of his kind...like every story)

maybe even goldies child who is said to bei johns and daenerys child. I dunno. all randoms are accepted. but not a happy ending. They said its bitter sweet. so i want to feel destroyed and uncommpleted. but I dont want to be conformt. if you know what I mean

I had the Same creeped out feeling as the opening seen in season 1 

also what are they in the cripts? And where is bran? :excited2::diane:

Archived