Varys
Just now, Deku said:

Oooh I like that idea. Her scheming coming back to bite her.Ā :pray:

Yes and it would do Euron justice because he is 100x worse in the books

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

River
1 minute ago, Varys said:

Or Arya with the face of JaimeĀ :oprah:

yeah one thing I don't understand about this face thingy.. how can changing your face also boost your height?

Arya is very short compare to those she "faced", this plot hole is pretty annoying and makes no sense

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

LittleMichael
Just now, Varys said:

Or Arya with the face of JaimeĀ :oprah:

Naaaah, it would be too much fanservice in my opinionĀ :oprah:

I hope Sansa will survive and rule the North... She has saved Jon after all and she killed LittlefingerĀ :firega:Ā In addition, she's the only normal girl in that familyĀ :ladyhaha:

Jon survived too many times, I see his death comingĀ :bye:

Varys
Just now, River said:

yeah one thing I don't understand about this face thingy.. how can changing your face also boost your height?

Arya is very short compare to those she "faced", this plot hole is pretty annoying and makes no sense

Magic remember she also gets the voice

tenor.gif?itemid=5267942

River
Just now, Varys said:

Magic remember she also gets the voice

tenor.gif?itemid=5267942

will she get Jamie's big donkey D? :diane:

Varys
Just now, LittleMichael said:

I hope Sansa will survive and rule the North... She has saved Jon after all and she killed LittlefingerĀ :firega:Ā In addition, she's the only normal girl in that familyĀ :ladyhaha:

I think Bran will die in the end tooĀ 

I think he has something to do with the creations of white walkers in one of his time travels.

Btw what do you think that my (varys) faith isĀ :ohno:

Ā 

River
1 minute ago, LittleMichael said:

Sansa literally did nothing through the 7 seasons, all she did was to cry baby and at the end she's getting the North :toofunny:

River
Just now, Varys said:

I think he has something to do with the creations of white walkers in one of his time travels.

Ā 

Varys will survive, he's the sneaky gossip neighbor that getting away with everything and dies at age of 90 after everyone died already..

Varys
Just now, River said:

Varys will survive, he's the sneaky gossip neighbor that getting away with everything and dies at age of 90 after everyone died already..

I hope you are right because that red haired b!tch threatend me but her visions are not to be trustedĀ :vegas:

And also daenarys was really ungrateful for my helpĀ :madge:

River
1 minute ago, Varys said:

I hope you are right because that red haired b!tch threatend me but her visions are not to be trustedĀ :vegas:

And also daenarys was really ungrateful for my helpĀ :madge:

that red haired bitch is a the floppiest witch ever, like nothing that she predicted came true, she's like a fake Gaga insider

your reputation honey.. we both know that you're going to stab her in the back, literally.

Ā 

DutchHooker

I literally just finished GOT, I started watching it after another thread on GGD a few weeks ago and I can't wait for season 8 right nowĀ :vegas:

I'm a fan now.. I think the white walkers have a connection with the targaryens.. perhaps that's the reason why they have silver hair too..

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

LittleMichael
26 minutes ago, Varys said:

Ā 

I agree about Bran... Maybe his death will be a necessary step to kill all the white walkersĀ :oprah:

Melisandre said the he will die in Westeros, so I don't know... I guess he will die for sureĀ :air:

26 minutes ago, River said:

Sansa literally did nothing through the 7 seasons, all she did was to cry baby and at the end she's getting the North :toofunny:

Which Game of Thrones series have you seen? :rip:Ā 

She was pretty annoying only in the first season because of herĀ love for Joffrey, but then sheĀ has become a pretty strong character and she played the game the best she could (she even tried to save Ned's life asking for a mercy)

Remember that she had no family, no friends on herĀ side since the end of the first season...

She was forced to do practically everything and she survived to Joffrey, Cersei and Ramsay

She also saved Littlefinger during the trial and she established a friendship with him to take some advantages from him, even if she knew that he wasn't a good person

She saved Jon and the North with the troops of Littlefinger. Without her help, Jon would be dead for sure, so the rest of the North. Jon didn't listen to her pieces of advice in any moment, but she was smarter than he thought

In season 7 she had to deal with a psychopathic Arya, she had to rule the North without the support of Jon and she had to think aboutĀ Littlefinger's ambitions

Varys
6 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

I literally just finished GOT, I started watching it afterĀ another thread on GGD a few weeks ago and I can't wait for season 8 right nowĀ :vegas:

I'm a fan now.. I think the white walkers have a connection with the targaryens.. perhaps that's the reason why they have silver hair too..

Ooooh im glad you liked it you have to watch it again there are so many hints and you have to listen to the music because every character/house has a theme and it gives so many hints away if you know thatĀ :vegas:

I think they have a conncetion with the starks im 90% certain that the first white walker was a stark.

The white hair is just the because they are made of ice

Didymus

I can't imagine how they'll end all of those storyline in just a couple of episodes :ladyhaha: I remember thinking/hoping that basically everyone would die and Littlefinger would win :ohwell: I'm all for a little realism. Which is why I hope Jon and Dany die at least, I'm sick of how this show has kept building them up as the big heroes of the show, that's not at all how it was in the books :diane:

Anyway, very curious to see what's gonna happen, especially with Melisandre and Arya, the meeting of those two (as Melisandre confirmed would occur) has left me hyped for years now :air:

Excited to share thoughts with you all when it does air :runhug:

Archived