💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Game Of Thrones S8 | Finale

Varys

Featured Posts

Logan

7 minutes ago, MelbHawker said:

I honestly hope Jon destroys her in dragon battle if this is the case.  It'd be a spectacular end to her character IMO. 

I know GoT is unpredictable, but there's no way this is going to happen :rip: I can easily see her dying or them not being together in the end, but I don't see it being on bad terms or them hating each other.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Varys
10 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

where or how can I watch it? Not in the US

Spoiler

fmovies.io :vegas:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Logan

UGH I CAN'T WAIT ANOTHER WEEK. MAIN CHARACTERS DYING, DANY FIGHTING ON A DRAGON, A WHOLE EPISODE OF BATTLE :giveup:

Just now, Logan said:

UGH I CAN'T WAIT ANOTHER WEEK. MAIN CHARACTERS DYING, DANY FIGHTING ON A DRAGON, A WHOLE EPISODE OF BATTLE :giveup:

It's gonna be so good, it'll mark the start of the neverending chaos :giveup:

BUT so many will die :bradley:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Logan
1 minute ago, Gam said:

It's gonna be so good, it'll mark the start of the neverending chaos :giveup:

BUT so many will die :bradley:

Spoiler

I'm having trouble thinking about what exactly Arya is running from. For someone who so casually talks about Death, she was very scared. My guesses are either Gendry is killed by a Walker or the dead Starks are resurrected. 

4 minutes ago, Logan said:
Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

I'm having trouble thinking about what exactly Arya is running from. For someone who so casually talks about Death, she was very scared. My guesses are either Gendry is killed by a Walker or the dead Starks are resurrected. 

Spoiler

Yeah I agree, takes a lot to scare her

An undead Ned or someone like that would be so so heartbreaking to watch :bradley:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Akiki

I loved this episode and I'm more satisfied with Dany. Her talk about how she went after John cause she believed him was very clear that she will be torn this season. The throne or John.

But, If John gets to be King over her Its lazy as hell. He has a claim because of familiar traditions while she fought all her life for it. She got an Army, she bended rules and traditions and got to Westeros. More than ever Dany can break the wheel. 

I can see how they are a perfect match. John never wanted to be King but he is the rightful heir. Dany always wanted it but tradition wont make her claim legitimate. 

I think the next episode things will be lit. I can clearly see Dany making some tough decisions. Overall, she is also a mother, she lost two sons, her husband, her brother. She thought she was alone in the world. The last Targaryen. But now she has John.

Still... I keep asking myself why Sam and Bran keep pushing this subject. I cant see how relevant this will be at this point.  John being related to Dany will help them fight the night king? Is that it? 

HosedDownGypsy

Some of the more important characters I think are going to die next episode, what are your predictions? :excited2:

Spoiler

Brienne (she had a wonderfull episode now and will go down in battle in all her glory, what a wonderfull character:applause:)

Grey Worm (that whole "we will go to the beaches of Naath" story seems like a bad omen to me :reductive:)

Theon ( his final redemption, dying to protect the Stark children :diane:, I find it interesting tho that from all the characters he is the one is supposed to execute the ultimate goal of slaying the night king, pretty sure they wont let that happen :huntyga:)

Gendry (served his purpose now I believe :ohno:)

Jorah (I can imagine him dying trying to protect Lyanna Mormont)

Either Gilly or Samwell (they want to see us ugly cry:selena:)

The Hound (because I dont believe the Claganebowl will happen:noparty:)

Now I might be reaching but this could also be an end for Jamie (I would say this is almost inevitable but one thing that makes me think he will survive is because I still think he will be the one to end Cersei, but who knows :shrug:)

Also could see Arya (even though the previous charachters are all important and all, I really think they will kill off one of the major charachters of the show  that isnt that predictable and I think it could be Arya  :udidnt:)

RAIN ON ME

24 minutes ago, HosedDownGypsy said:

Some of the more important characters I think are going to die next episode, what are your predictions? :excited2:

Reveal hidden contents

Brienne (she had a wonderfull episode now and will go down in battle in all her glory, what a wonderfull character:applause:)

Grey Worm (that whole "we will go to the beaches of Naath" story seems like a bad omen to me :reductive:)

Theon ( his final redemption, dying to protect the Stark children :diane:, I find it interesting tho that from all the characters he is the one is supposed to execute the ultimate goal of slaying the night king, pretty sure they wont let that happen :huntyga:)

Gendry (served his purpose now I believe :ohno:)

Jorah (I can imagine him dying trying to protect Lyanna Mormont)

Either Gilly or Samwell (they want to see us ugly cry:selena:)

The Hound (because I dont believe the Claganebowl will happen:noparty:)

Now I might be reaching but this could also be an end for Jamie (I would say this is almost inevitable but one thing that makes me think he will survive is because I still think he will be the one to end Cersei, but who knows :shrug:)

Also could see Arya (even though the previous charachters are all important and all, I really think they will kill off one of the major charachters of the show  that isnt that predictable and I think it could be Arya  :udidnt:)

Spoiler

Brienne's my favourite, it would break my heart if she died :messga:

I can see it happening though, very bittersweet ending for her :messga: She'll die a hero

Damon
5 hours ago, Logan said:

I’m so over it by this point. 

Daenerys is nothing like what she used to be Season 1-6. The writers have ruined her character. 

T H I S

she used to be my fav and I wanted her on the throne but now I kinda hate her, she acts like a spoiled rich firstborn

... and now i just sit in silence.

Logan

Saw this comment on Reddit and it's so true:

I keep thinking back to Jon's conversation with Melisandre after BOTB. He spoke of how isolated he was at his family feasts and she replied, "At least you had family. At least you had feasts."

Jon/ Aegon is really the epitome of "falling upwards". Tragic backstory, but raised in a loving home (except for Cat) with a loving family. Castle Black wasn't the best, but it was a warm bed. Rescued by Ygritte. Rescued by Melissandre. Rescued by Stannis. Rescued by Sansa. Rescued by Daenerys. And now he has the love of his family with the additional benefit of being the heir to the Iron Throne.

And then you have Dany: Pawning her family's heirlooms for food, being chased halfway around the world by assassins, abused by who she knew to be her only living relative. Sold by that relative to be raped by a warlord. No one thought much of her; even Illyrio tells Tyrion that the eggs were gifted as a nice piece of history; he had no illusions she would actually do anything with them. Dany hatches dragons, marches starving across the Red Waste, frees the slaves, earns her army, gets her own damn self out of Vaes Dothrak, saves Meereen, saves Jon- all with the goal of avenging her family and reaping the rewards of her labors. And her reward is to be supplanted in succession by a person that had a MUCH easier row to hoe than her as she prepares to fight his war and likely die, taking with her the friends and loyal men that followed her halfway around the world.

If I were her, I'd be PISSED. If this wasn't for her rights and reclamation then what was it for?

Jon knows what it is like to not have a seat at the table.

Cersei has never known anything but a seat at the table.

Daenerys is the one who knows what it is for there to not be a table at all.

crisTEAne

i think the genderbender knight will be slayed :diane: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

crisTEAne

also, daenerys is still my fave. the way she was sitting in that chair. PREFIGURING THAT... YAAASSS! :flower:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived