💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Game Of Thrones S8 | Finale

Varys

Featured Posts

DutchHooker
Just now, Varys said:

Ooooh im glad you liked it you have to watch it again there are so many hints and you have to listen to the music because evrey character/house has a team and it gives so many hints away if you know that :vegas:

I think they have a conncetion with the starks im 90% certain that the first white walker was a stark.

The white hair is just the because they are made of ice

I also like the theory about the Mad King saying 'burn them all' before he dies.. perhaps it has something to do with the white walkers..

But yeah, I'm already watching a lot of YT videos, cuz I can't get enough of it :oops:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DutchHooker

The most satisfying moment for me on GOT was when Cersei destroyed the Faith and everyone inside died including that High Septon, I was so annoyed that he took power with his stupid faith.. I wanted him to die the entire time :vegas:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Varys
3 minutes ago, LittleMichael said:

Melisandre said the he will die in Westeros, so I don't know... I guess he will die for sure :air:

Are you sure :reductive: 

varys-quote.gif

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

River
7 minutes ago, LittleMichael said:

I agree about Bran... Maybe his death will be a necessary step to kill all the white walkers :oprah:

Melisandre said the he will die in Westeros, so I don't know... I guess he will die for sure :air:

Which Game of Thrones series have you seen? :rip: 

She was pretty annoying only in the first season because of his love for Joffrey, but then it has become a pretty strong character and she played the game the best she could (she even tried to save Ned's life asking for a mercy)

Remember that she had no family, no friends on his side since the end of the first season...

She was forced to do practically everything and she survived to Joffrey, Cersei and Ramsay

She also saved Littlefinger during the trial and she established a friendship with him to take some advantages from him, even if she knew that he wasn't a good person

She saved Jon and the North with the troops of Littlefinger. Without her help, Jon would be dead for sure, so the rest of the North. Jon didn't listen to her pieces of advice in any moment, but she was smarter than he thought

In season 7 she had to deal with a psychopathic Arya, she had to rule the North without the support of Jon and she had to think about Littlefinger's ambitions

I was defeated omg I have nothing to say :laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Varys
8 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Which is why I hope Jon and Dany die at least, I'm sick of how this show has kept building them up as the big heroes of the show, that's not at all how it was in the books :diane:

This

the episode where the dragon died and jon survived I hated it so much :madge:

Also how is it possible that dany at the other side of the continent is able to get a raven then get a new outfit and fly with her dragons to the other side of westeros in a couple of hours :madge:

Didymus
1 minute ago, Varys said:

Also how is it possible that dany at the other side of the continent is able to get a raven then get a new outfit and fly with her dragons to the other side of westeros in a couple of hours :madge:

Tragic.

And I still can't forgive her for abandoning her flopping ass cities just a few episodes after she abandoned her Westeros conquering quest because "if I can't rule one city, how could I rule the Seven Kingdoms?" :rip: Like, that was a legit speech and it showed character :what: And then she says whatever **** it, I'm going anyway and we're supposed to buy that/still think she's some kind of blond savior? :poot:I want her dead and that's final.

Varys
15 minutes ago, LittleMichael said:

In season 7 she had to deal with a psychopathic Arya, she had to rule the North without the support of Jon and she had to think about Littlefinger's ambitions

I really didn't like arya this last season at all and I had my doubts about her ever since she left the hound to suffer :oprah:

Varys
Just now, Didymus said:

Tragic.

And I still can't forgive her for abandoning her flopping ass cities just a few episodes after she abandoned her Westeros conquering quest because "if I can't rule one city, how could I rule the Seven Kingdoms?" :rip: Like, that was a legit speech and it showed character :what: And then she says whatever **** it, I'm going anyway and we're supposed to buy that/still think she's some kind of blond savior? :poot:I want her dead and that's final.

She is just entitled in my opinion and her claim rest just on her name

RAMROD

I'll be surprised if Varys will be killed. Because unlike every other characters, Varys, although seems shady and sneaky, I believe he really is the most faithful of all. That is because his loyalty lies to the realm itself, not to any kings or queens, as they are just means for Varys to keep the realm at its best.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

bloody g

Hi just activating the reply notifications, don't mind me :vegas:

ot: cersei legend

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

littlepotter

I think it's big time the show stops using death as shock value - we get it, people die. Give me something more. A meaning. A symbol. A message.

chaeri pls

Varys
16 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I think it's big time the show stops using death as shock value - we get it, people die. Give me something more. A meaning. A symbol. A message.

it used to have meaning symbols and messegages + the shock value of death but last season had neither :shrug:

The last episode gave me hope for the next season tho :pray:

God I can't believe the end of GoT is only like 4 months away, idk how im gonna cope when it's gone :cryga:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

4 hours ago, LittleMichael said:

We all know that Varys is a mermaid

mgid:ao:image:mtv.com:203654?quality=0.8

55125af375.jpg

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Archived