đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

2019 Golden Globes

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

CanadaGoesGaga

Honestly, this is going to be Glen Close’s year, and we need to accept that. What an honour for Gaga to lose against her, or any of these women on first go. 

Now if A Star is Born doesn’t lose to Roma or something other then BR at Oscars I will riot. 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pedrohemg

Gaga can still win the Oscars for Best Actress but we need a Critics Choice win AND mostly important, she needs to win the SAG. The Globes isn't a good Oscars predictor.  One of the reasons they gave Glenn that award might be the fact they had nominated her 15 times with no wins in the film category till last night. But , are Oscar voters feeling they owe Glenn anything? I'm not sure.

Jollibee
2 hours ago, pedrohemg said:

Gaga can still win the Oscars for Best Actress but we need a Critics Choice win AND mostly important, she needs to win the SAG. The Globes isn't a good Oscars predictor.  One of the reasons they gave Glenn that award might be the fact they had nominated her 15 times with no wins in the film category till last night. But , are Oscar voters feeling they owe Glenn anything? I'm not sure.

Gaga isn't winning CC. I would be surprised if she will but she has a big shot at SAG.

SharkmanthaC
17 hours ago, Miky said:

Key word: accused. Does innocent until proven guilty not mean anything anymore? God. 

Well not to keep rehashing it, but R. Kelly has never been proven guilty. Since when do we not trust the victims? And this guy had multiple accounts against him, not just one.

8 hours ago, MonsterAnton said:

And not even getting paid a cent doing it... :diane:

Wait....what?!?!

8 hours ago, That J said:

I've seen a handful of Golden Globe winners not even get an Oscar nomination so it ain't over yet.  

I thought about this too. Golden Globes have no correlation to the Oscars. And it seems that often when someone wins a Golden Globe they don't typically win the Oscar. 

she/her/hers

That J

Madonn won best actress and wasnt nominated for an Oscar ...and yall know how much I love her.  Lol

Enjoy this time!  Not everything is going to have these accolades!

This is an amazing time to be a monster!!!!!!

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Naufri

I feel sorry for Bradley. At the end Gaga will have her nom, and likely her first oscar for Shallow that was all that her was aiming for and even more. Bradley will probably go home with nothing when he seemed he was the front runner for best actor and best picture.

What a disaster golden globes has been for him.

• 5 months later...
The BPD Monster
16 minutes ago, dllcll said:

but wow what a moment :bradley:

thanks for reminding sis

• HausOfMark locked this topic

Archived