Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ernest Owens will confront Gaga at Golden Globe

Enno

Featured Posts

ProdigyARTPOP
9 hours ago, VenusBlackStar said:

This must be what I was thinking of. Thanks! 

and just to kind of answer your question.

She hasn’t spoken out about the R. Kelly situation not because she doesn’t want too but because she legally cannot. 

Any and everything ARTPOP related involves Atom Factory, which is Troy’s company i.e. “DWUW” 

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ProdigyARTPOP
10 hours ago, Alphonse said:

This is also where she says that she left (fired) Troy after he had left her by focusing on other stuff like all his tech companies, other artists, Pop Water, etc., not because he would have pushed her too much. She was no longer the sole focus of his work.

She literally says she didn’t leave him, “My bestfriend left me, and he told the whole world that i left him” 

Whispering
3 hours ago, MJHolland said:

That’s besides my point and I think you know it. 

“You’d all be melting down IF Madonna collabed with a know sexual abused/pedo.”

gagafrontrow
On 1/8/2019 at 12:53 AM, ProdigyARTPOP said:

She literally says she didn’t leave him, “My bestfriend left me, and he told the whole world that i left him” 

She literally fired him as I used the word left to mean. But the key issue is that she said she fired him because he was doing too much other stuff besides managing her, and not because he would have pushed her too much as is so often asserted.

www.gagafrontrow.com

On 1/8/2019 at 12:52 AM, ProdigyARTPOP said:

She hasn’t spoken out about the R. Kelly situation not because she doesn’t want too but because she legally cannot. 

Any and everything ARTPOP related involves Atom Factory, which is Troy’s company i.e. “DWUW” 

Obviously true.

:trollga:

FentyGa
On 1/6/2019 at 6:25 PM, PrincessVenus said:

why does everyone hate her so much:saladga: they really are trying to take her down. It's no coincidence that this whole R. Kelly thing is JUST happening now, when this has been known for some years now. 

It's because of the docuseries this wasn't planned to happen around ASIB:toofunny:

Crystalline
On 1/8/2019 at 12:52 AM, ProdigyARTPOP said:

Lol

Lion Heart

Now that she's addressed it.. will he still chase after her and DEMAND an apology? 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

ProdigyARTPOP
On 1/10/2019 at 10:05 AM, Crystalline said:

Lol

I don’t understand what’s funny, because in the end she addressed that she stood with the sexual assault survivors and that was it, she never went in depth on how she encountered R. Kelly or the fact that she worked with him because one Troy Carter brought him to her so.

Archived