💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ernest Owens will confront Gaga at Golden Globe

Enno

Featured Posts

rumours

There can be 99 men accused of sexual abuse, but it only takes one to ruin her Oscar chances. 

In all seriousness, she should have released a statement a while ago. I’m curious to see what her answer will be (if she chooses to answer the question). 

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Was he really supposed to say "when you wake up you're going to be pregnant"? Sh*t, this is bad :madge:

No, that comes from TMZ. I'm confident that it's 100% bullshit, since it makes no sense in context. They claimed (or at least, one guy claimed) to have heard it in the video, but notably, they didn't show that part, even though they claimed to have it, and did show other parts. And so this one, implausible quote -- possibly an innocent mishearing, although IMHO it still bears the taste of malice -- has been endlessly repeated. But that's the only source.

latina twilight
5 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

I don’t think this is because of that. Surviving R. Kelly has been in the making for a while. This is just a coincidence that may put Gaga in the hot seat at an inconvenient time for her.

Maybe you're right, but I still think it's a little fishy that press is keeping all of the attention on Gaga rather than on the issue itself :shrug:

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

MaryJaneHolland
27 minutes ago, Varys said:

He is also coming after chance the rapper

He can take his 3 likes and **** the hell outta here lmfao

Knowing our girl she’ll be able to answer in a way that neither accepts or denies his question. She’ll be polite, he’ll be confused and then walk away.

I hope she shuts his mouth and tells him how is that question relevant to the award she won and the movie she's representing. 

At least he seems to go after all the people that colaborated with R Kelly, not just her. But sorry. Im not buying this. Go after him if you want, not after people who dont have anything to do with his behaviour.

Runway
5 minutes ago, NightOwner said:

Maybe you're right, but I still think it's a little fishy that press is keeping all of the attention on Gaga rather than on the issue itself :shrug:

One tweet with 10 likes is hardly the “press” so I wouldn’t thinkk too much into it 

Varys
6 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

He can take his 3 likes and **** the hell outta here lmfao

He doesn't even have a wiki page and 9000 followers on Twitter  how is it even possible that he will attend the golden globes :oprah:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

8 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

There can be 99 men accused of sexual abuse, but it only takes one to ruin her Oscar chances. 

In all seriousness, she should have released a statement a while ago. I’m curious to see what her answer will be (if she chooses to answer the question). 

Why? Jay Z has release any statement? There is a reason why this is a Twitter scandal and not a media scandal. The media isnt buying it.

What is next? Parents will be sentenced to prison based on what their children did? Or you based on what a co-worker did? 

SlaeUrAnus

Is there a possibility she can avoid the press apart from the red carpet?

Either way, he can just repent. This is an award show, not an interview!

EDIT: He only has 9,000 followers? :messga: How is he invited to the GG? 

In my messy era.

Archived