Ernest Owens will confront Gaga at Golden Globe

Enno

Featured Posts

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LUCARTPOP
2 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

You could also argue that gay rights don't have a place at award shows but Gaga brought them there.

It's just apart of being an activist, you get questioned about these things no matter the event because it's something you stand for.

Ok you made some points. I really hope she will handle it well, I'd just wished they'd leave her alone, I don't really see what they want to ask her either? :oprah: 

Robo Ga

Gaga really should denounce him but its unfortunate that this is happening before the GGs

🤖⚡️

Varys
Just now, Robo Ga said:

Gaga really should denounce him but its unfortunate that this is happening before the GGs

This would not be a good look in the eyes of the gp :messga:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Retron
5 minutes ago, Renato Pinheiro said:

I'm sure Gaga has a brilliant answer to the case of being questioned.

She shoulda put out a statement a long-ass time ago, tbh. Among other things, this wouldn't be happening right now.

JustifyMyLove
9 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

mess I didn't know about this part 

DwOz5pyX4AEO4EA.jpg

who greenlit this music video

This is fake 

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Runway

Literally no one cares, only messy gay whose faves failed to outsell and out-acclaim Gaga :deadbanana:

Dilwyn
9 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

mess I didn't know about this part 

DwOz5pyX4AEO4EA.jpg

who greenlit this music video

thank god someone made her see some sense

because that was a career killer right there

latina twilight

Didn't someone warn us about movie companies trying to tarnish their biggest competitor image for Oscars? That's what I think is happening right now.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Borislshere

I remember pre-award season we were all joking that dwuw would be brought up or that the video would leak and here we are

that clown came back to bite :madge:

DelusionalGaga

Was he really supposed to say "when you wake up you're going to be pregnant"? Sh*t, this is bad :madge:

6 minutes ago, Retron said:

She shoulda put out a statement a long-ass time ago, tbh. Among other things, this wouldn't be happening right now.

I agree with you

But then Gaga never denounced her own abuser. I would hate to point at one side and say "that Guy is an abuser and pedo". Must be hard.

Anyway, Gaga still has the chance to apologize for DWUW's script and say she sympathizes with the victims of the case r Kelly

TEMPLE

She's a bigger and more mature person than that trash, so she literally hasn't got to say a thing.

Archived