Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ernest Owens will confront Gaga at Golden Globe

Enno

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland

Also, why is she the only one getting **** for working with him? There are so many others who did. Smh

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

you know, her team can simply shoosh him off :laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

LUCARTPOP

I hope she claps back "I'm sorry, I'm only here for my movie and that is the only thing I'm here for today. Thank you." Come on Gagz sis give me Naomi Campbell tease! :giveup: 

Borislshere
Just now, Arizona Sky said:

I hope she claps back "I'm sorry, I'm only here for my movie and that is the only thing I'm here for today. Thank you." Come on Gagz sis give me Naomi Campbell tease! :giveup: 

that's going to make it look even worse 

Vitleysingur

Where is his energy about Kendrick, Jayz, Mariah and Celine???

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Teal Ambition

Thats if she even gives him the time of day, which clearly he doesn't deserve :oops:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

LUCARTPOP
3 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

that's going to make it look even worse 

Can you blame her though? It's an event for celebrating actors, actresses & movies. What in the name of God does R. Kelly have ANYTHING to do with that? :poot: 

With that being said, can't she just ignore him? Why is everyone feeling threatened by him, is he like someone who's hosting the red carpet? :poot: 

BlingNotTheMusic

I hate to say it, but I'd really be interested in her response as well...:trollga:

Borislshere
1 minute ago, Arizona Sky said:

Can you blame her though? It's an event for celebrating actors, actresses & movies. What in the name of God does R. Kelly have ANYTHING to do with that? :poot: 

You could also argue that gay rights don't have a place at award shows but Gaga brought them there.

It's just apart of being an activist, you get questioned about these things no matter the event because it's something you stand for.

LateToCult
1 minute ago, Borislshere said:

mess I didn't know about this part 

DwOz5pyX4AEO4EA.jpg

who greenlit this music video

CokeGa

Kimmo

How boring guys, we shouldn’t care or give any attention to this mess. I’m not bothered and neither should you :queenga:

Hottie Detector

Neight Shayde

i would be more surprised if she's not prepared at all to answer questions like that. it's bound to happen.

Archived