Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ernest Owens will confront Gaga at Golden Globe

Enno

Featured Posts

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew this would be used as a weapon against Gaga in this pre Oscar period. It seems that some people are obsessed with trying to overthrow this woman :v:

ChromaticPrincess

why does everyone hate her so much:saladga: they really are trying to take her down. It's no coincidence that this whole R. Kelly thing is JUST happening now, when this has been known for some years now. 

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

Miracle

The joke's on him because literally no one will care. 

Ernest, stop harassing a survivor of rape who spoke of her experience during the time she collaborated with a rapist because it's a not good look on you.

As time goes by I'm more and more and more convinced everything about the DWUW video was a (quite odd) way to confront her own trauma and I'm okay with that.

LateToCult

I guess she can’t ignore it anymore. I hope she’s been thinking about what she wants to say and how.

Borislshere

I-

this about to be a HUGE mess. I hope he confronts everyone else who worked with him too 

guess I'll be tuning into the red carpet then

giphy.gif

MaryJaneHolland

First of all, she is probably prepared for question like this, she can pull it off.

Second of all, fuсk off pls, Ernest Owens whoever that is :lana:

I don’t understand... this is supposed to be a day to award people for their outstanding performances, why does there always have to be something negative to ruin that. Just leave her alone & let her be happy and enjoy the success from her movie 

Archived