💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ernest Owens will confront Gaga at Golden Globe

Enno

Featured Posts

VoldeLorde2

Hopefully her team will recognize this nobody, and direct Gaga away from him. If he tries anything, Peter can knock him out:vegas:

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chickens in Malibu

Glenn Close stans are the worst...

This is clearly aimed at undermining Gaga's campaign.

monketsharona

Guys, it's not just him, any journalist could aks her, I think she should get ready for it. Just not avoiding the questions if she's asked. That could be embarassing

Monster7

This happens to every favourite oscar contender, it's not just Lady Gaga, these attacks happen every year for no reason:saladga:

Sneaky Oliver

The DWUW script was meant to be funny/ a joke/ making fun of the accusations both Gaga and R Kelly received. 

It happens to look creepy because the whole R Kelly mess took place at the very same time.

Gaga and her team decided not to release the video and she has reasons enough to earn our support tbh. She committed to talk about her own trauma which she admitted (last year) shes still not over it and still not brave enough to talk about it but she did for years as a response to the DWUW mess. :/

Media has always been trying to bring this girl down even when she’s doing an amazing job. I hope she gets all the awards and praise she deserves and then she can have some rest or just stay away from Hollywood for a while. 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Gagaplayer315

This is so stupid, Gaga already went through an entire Oscars campaign to bring awareness to sexual assault victims, why is everyone trying to drag her into this mess??

Doncho
2 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

The DWUW script was meant to be funny/ a joke/ making fun of the accusations both Gaga and R Kelly received. 

Sis :selena:

It was wrong, but we are lucky Gaga moved on from this mess. Whatever its a joke or not, the video "story" was a mess, if you consider Gaga was a victim of sexual assault too

Gaga's got a great publicist who's not going to let her be interviewed by some shady rando.

She's one of the biggest stars, everyone is going to want to talk to her on the carpet, but she'll likely only talk to a few of the larger networks. And those people want to stay on her good side so she'll continue to talk to them in the future.

If anything people will probably be kissing her ass all night.

FfFfFfFF
30 minutes ago, warrentw said:

I like how the reply's are getting more then his actual tweet 

I like how our comments make 4x times more likes than his tweets. :giggle:

Whispering
19 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

If it happens I hope she'll get an answer because if she avoids it, it will be very embarassing... 

I doubt it will. If, on the outside chance it happens, I’m confident she will have an answer for the question. 

Andy McQueen

Tbh I don't mind it. He is a journalist. And she never adressed it (of course she doesn't need to...). But it's his job, even though it has nothing to do with Golden Globes and might be very uncomfortable.

iamjackh
1 hour ago, Borislshere said:

mess I didn't know about this part 

DwOz5pyX4AEO4EA.jpg

who greenlit this music video

This isn't real. Haven't y'all seen the leaked intro?

'Live for what you create and die protecting it' Favourite Gaga Quote!

androiduser

that would be the best answer, to say it was a mistake she wasn't aware she was making.... NOT to say she didn't know, because everyone knew, and NOT to say it was therapeutic for her or somebody made her do it, or she did it for some higher artistic purpose.

Archived