💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ernest Owens will confront Gaga at Golden Globe

Enno

Featured Posts

Ghost Face

So there is a journalist who claims to confront Gaga at the Golden Globes.

If he asked something about this R Kelly collab, I hope she will answer something like;

"That was back in the days you know. at this point in my life I would tackle things differently. I am a surrender of sexual offense myself, so I know the pain. The only thing I have to say about this, is that I now can see the collab might was wrong. My younger me did not see it that way.

For now I am here for this wonderfull movie I did A star is born with this amazing cast.."

:runhug:

It's an honor.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

Never heard of this person.

I doubt that those who are actually interviewing at the red carpet are going to ask a question like this. They ask questions about the movie or people you worked with in the movie. 

ENIGMA POP STAR

I think that this is the perfect way for her to handle this situation if she is confronted about it! Own up and apologize while still slaying with ASIB!

What is with her fans that give traction to this stupidity? Who needs the haters, when you have such stupid fans? Do you see Jay Z Beyonce fans talking about this man tweets?

Serial Chiller

There can be one hundred people in the room and 99 are legends from all fields music/acting/fashion who praise and support Gaga and just one nobody who hates on her. :huntyga:

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Never heard of this person.

I doubt that those who are actually interviewing at the red carpet are going to ask a question like this. They ask questions about the movie or people you worked with in the movie. 

If it happens I hope she'll get an answer because if she avoids it, it will be very embarassing... 

LGMonster95

Can we stop giving attention to every failed twitter famous & attention seeker SJW wannabe? Nobody even cares about his posts (my own twitter is much more relevant than his to begin with) and beside this let's see if he even has the guts to ask Gaga about this on a night about Golden Globes and her movie and even if he ask her I'm 100% sure Gaga will shut him in the most polite and genuine way 

LateToCult
2 minutes ago, Florin said:

What is with her fans that give traction to this stupidity? Who needs the haters, when you have such stupid fans? Do you see Jay Z Beyonce fans talking about this man tweets?

No but Beyoncé fans were accusing Jay Z of grooming her from a young age. 

Runway

Yes fear that guy with 9k followers on instagram, he will totally be the one interviewing A List celebrities on the red carpet

enigmatic

Poor dude gets 20 likes per tweet and nobody knows him he probably won't be even invited. Also as if Bobby , Christian and her bodyguard will let him close to her.

18 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Is there a possibility she can avoid the press apart from the red carpet?

Either way, he can just repent. This is an award show, not an interview!

EDIT: He only has 9,000 followers? :messga: How is he invited to the GG? 

Idgi.  Can he be uninvited because he's just going to cause trouble? 

Even I have more followers, and I haven't received my invitation.  Waiting ... waiting ...

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived