đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ernest Owens will confront Gaga at Golden Globe

Enno

Featured Posts

Whispering

Knew that this question wouldn’t get asked and this nobody wasn’t even invited.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antoni
14 hours ago, VenusBlackStar said:

A lot of y'all are really good at keeping receipts so please confirm or deny: I thought there was some legal thing that prevented her from actually revealing any details about that entire situation? 

Or am I getting it mixed up with something or just making it up? 

I kind of remember this, too.

My name isn't Timmers

Runway

His tweet aged like milk :lmao:

the fact no one cared to ask about this crap shows how much of a SJW'd, twitter'd "scandal" this is :lmao: 

Borislshere
14 hours ago, VenusBlackStar said:

A lot of y'all are really good at keeping receipts so please confirm or deny: I thought there was some legal thing that prevented her from actually revealing any details about that entire situation? 

Or am I getting it mixed up with something or just making it up? 

The only thing I can think of where she says she's not legally allowed to talk about something was when she was talking about her split with Troy Carter

Borislshere
13 hours ago, PartySick said:

Just like a Twit-ho to be mad at Gaga and not R. Kelly :laughga:

I don't know what twitter you've been looking at but a good 90% are mad at R.Kelly. Including Ernest. He's been tweeting about nearly everything R.Kelly related this past week. Gaga just happened to get brought up because of their previous work together. Also worth mentioning, he's brought up other artists who've worked with Kelly too. 

gagafrontrow
58 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

The only thing I can think of where she says she's not legally allowed to talk about something was when she was talking about her split with Troy Carter

This is also where she says that she left (fired) Troy after he had left her by focusing on other stuff like all his tech companies, other artists, Pop Water, etc., not because he would have pushed her too much. She was no longer the sole focus of his work.

www.gagafrontrow.com

VenusBlackStar
1 hour ago, Borislshere said:

This must be what I was thinking of. Thanks! 

MJHolland
On 1/6/2019 at 8:22 PM, Whispering said:

Madonna collaborated with a rapist and physical abuser. 

That’s besides my point and I think you know it. 

On 1/6/2019 at 8:16 PM, AlexanderMagno said:

Just shows Gaga fans are no better than others :huntyga:

It's not that she owes us an explanation, I think, it's just that what was once being silent has become avoiding it, and that should bug anyone. She collaborated with him in a song where you talk about the media, about false accusations, about abuse, and then for years she has kept silent about the subject. She did very controversial performances with him. I can't really believe that she didn't know about something, because when you belong to a certain circle you always know things. There wasn't even a time where she said "forget about DWUW", really, one day she was saying the video would come out, and then nothing. We are still waiting for a confirmation that the video is not going to be released lol it was ok for a while, but now that we are talking about R. Kelly again Gaga is refusing to talk. How can you justify that from an artist who is so vocal about abuse in her own life? 

This so much, thank you. 

aaronyoji

just another excuse to blame the woman. he wants justice for victims? no. he wants to humiliate a woman who  herself has been a victim of sexual assault. ironic isn't it. she is not r kelly, she is not responsible for his actions, and you know what, if she at one point thought he was innocent but has since changed her mind and distanced herself from him then thats OKAY. people change. people become more strong willed. 

DeleteMyAccount
11 hours ago, Runway said:

His tweet aged like milk :lmao:

the fact no one cared to ask about this crap shows how much of a SJW'd, twitter'd "scandal" this is :lmao: 

cringe

Archived