💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ernest Owens will confront Gaga at Golden Globe

Enno

Featured Posts

RadioIsOurs
2 hours ago, Married the Night said:

He isn’t even going to be in attendance. 

Is he part of the press conference after the event? 

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaLuna

Why, Gaga, WHY did you even work with that piece of pedo trash in the first place??? Did no one warn her this could come back to bite her in the ass? 

I know she's not a heartless bitch, she's suffered enough herself to know the pain of being a victim of sexual assault. And she probably regrets working with R. Kelly. The selfish part of me only wants her to win, but I feel she needs to address the issue once and for all and apologize for making such a bad move. She owes it to the victims she claims to want to help. 

MJHolland

You all really don’t think Gaga owes us all an explination or an apology for this? That’s kind of f*cked up. You’d all be melting down if Madonna collabed with a know sexual abused/pedo. 

AlexanderMagno
9 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

You all really don’t think Gaga owes us all an explination or an apology for this? That’s kind of f*cked up. You’d all be melting down if Madonna collabed with a know sexual abused/pedo.Â ï»ż

Just shows Gaga fans are no better than others :huntyga:

It's not that she owes us an explanation, I think, it's just that what was once being silent has become avoiding it, and that should bug anyone. She collaborated with him in a song where you talk about the media, about false accusations, about abuse, and then for years she has kept silent about the subject. She did very controversial performances with him. I can't really believe that she didn't know about something, because when you belong to a certain circle you always know things. There wasn't even a time where she said "forget about DWUW", really, one day she was saying the video would come out, and then nothing. We are still waiting for a confirmation that the video is not going to be released lol it was ok for a while, but now that we are talking about R. Kelly again Gaga is refusing to talk. How can you justify that from an artist who is so vocal about abuse in her own life? 

Whispering
29 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

You all really don’t think Gaga owes us all an explination or an apology for this? That’s kind of f*cked up. You’d all be melting down if Madonna collabed with a know sexual abused/pedo. 

Madonna collaborated with a rapist and physical abuser. 

VenusBlackStar

A lot of y'all are really good at keeping receipts so please confirm or deny: I thought there was some legal thing that prevented her from actually revealing any details about that entire situation? 

Or am I getting it mixed up with something or just making it up? 

MonsterJay
3 hours ago, LaLuna said:

Why, Gaga, WHY did you even work with that piece of pedo trash in the first place??? Did no one warn her this could come back to bite her in the ass? 

I know she's not a heartless bitch, she's suffered enough herself to know the pain of being a victim of sexual assault. And she probably regrets working with R. Kelly. The selfish part of me only wants her to win, but I feel she needs to address the issue once and for all and apologize for making such a bad move. She owes it to the victims she claims to want to help. 

Didnt Tara and DJWS first pitch the idea?

idk it still irks be she collaba with R. Kelly

she shoulda just backpedaled before the song/album was released.

Uniquecorn

Gosh... This 21st century mob mentality is really getting out of hand. We have a judicial system, let it work.  This guy clearly just wants to throw Gaga in that same pit, where there shouldn't be in the first place. Society has already well advanced from stoning.

Crystalline
2 hours ago, Whispering said:

Madonna collaborated with a rapist and physical abuser. 

And if y’all all knew about it (probably a lot of Monsters don’t) you’d be tearing her to shreds - and rightfully so, yet Gaga gets a pass? Truly love the sis and I don’t think she should be cancelled for this at all lol. She’s probably learned.... but she’s always been outspoken so I don’t see why she can’t put out a statement. I can’t blame her for not getting involved in that shady doc on Lifetime which is known to be a mess but girl :saladga:

Also this basically sums up my thoughts:

3 hours ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Just shows Gaga fans are no better than others :huntyga:

It's not that she owes us an explanation, I think, it's just that what was once being silent has become avoiding it, and that should bug anyone. She collaborated with him in a song where you talk about the media, about false accusations, about abuse, and then for years she has kept silent about the subject. She did very controversial performances with him. I can't really believe that she didn't know about something, because when you belong to a certain circle you always know things. There wasn't even a time where she said "forget about DWUW", really, one day she was saying the video would come out, and then nothing. We are still waiting for a confirmation that the video is not going to be released lol it was ok for a while, but now that we are talking about R. Kelly again Gaga is refusing to talk. How can you justify that from an artist who is so vocal about abuse in her own life? 

KingChristopher
5 minutes ago, Uniquecorn said:

Gosh... This 21st century mob mentality is really getting out of hand. We have a judicial system, let it work.  This guy clearly just wants to throw Gaga in that same pit, where there shouldn't be in the first place. Society has already well advanced from stoning.

Please. Yall should know the judicial system has failed time n time again ESPECIALLY in the case of Rkelly so im not gon let yall use that “let it play out” excuse. Gaga and multiple others are just as complicit in his mess n i refuse to turn a blind eye just cuz its my fave. This **** is serious and deserves some light to be shed on it from Gaga herself

Uniquecorn
2 minutes ago, KingChristopher said:

Please. Yall should know the judicial system has failed time n time again ESPECIALLY in the case of Rkelly so im not gon let yall use that “let it play out” excuse. Gaga and multiple others are just as complicit in his mess n i refuse to turn a blind eye just cuz its my fave. This **** is serious and deserves some light to be shed on it from Gaga herself

Well, then let's just abolish whatever system we have and dig pits, and start throwing rocks, because that'll work and serve more "justice" than whatever system we have... Plus we can also easily drag others in the same pit. The more the merrier... :saladga:

PartySick

Just like a Twit-ho to be mad at Gaga and not R. Kelly :laughga:

She remains unbothered and a two time Globe winner, soon-to-be Oscar winner :gaycat:

đŸ–€

45 minutes ago, PartySick said:

She remains unbothered and a two time Gobe winner, soon-to-be Oscar winner :gaycat:

Archived