Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ernest Owens will confront Gaga at Golden Globe

Enno

Featured Posts

Thonin Dyn
3 hours ago, Varys said:

She better starts rehearsing an awnser :cryga:

lets warn frederic & sarah they are seeing our comments on insta, they could share the message to gaga and bobby 

Serve it, Ancien City style!

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SharkmanthaC

3 hours ago, RudzXinc said:

Whatever Gaga says. This moron won't satisfy. She better ignore him.

2 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

Nothing classy or noble about calling out a rape victim and triggering her PTSD on the red carpet :oops:

Whatever Gaga says won’t be enough. She can regret working with him but it’s still going to not be enough for those that are scrutinizing her right now. 

I also agree about the PTSD. This could easily be a trigger for her. She needs to prepare herself for this not just have some random person ask her. (Although I’m sure she knows it’s coming at some point.) PTSD can have very strange triggers. I was triggered by ketchup one time. 

she/her/hers

SwissMonster
2 hours ago, Borislshere said:

Maybe he should attempt to set up an interview with her about it after tonight? 

Like he has every right to question. What she did was unforgivable but I'm not entirely sure I'm okay with being randomly bombarded. I've never like getting put on the spot. 

Unforgivable? Girl wyd?:saladga:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Borislshere
Just now, SwissMonster said:

Unforgivable? Girl wyd?:saladga:

unforgivable may be a stretch but it will forever be a stain in her career and I like how y'all are focusing on that one word instead of anything else I said :golfclap:

AshIey

He won’t get a chance to speak to her since Gaga usually only stops for a few interviews on the red carpet, with larger networks like E. Unless he randomly approaches her during the awards, but then of course it wouldn’t be televised.

Jakkusan
4 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

First of all, she is probably prepared for question like this, she can pull it off.

Second of all, fuсk off pls, Ernest Owens whoever that is :lana:

I think she'll be ready with a very heartfelt and educated comment. I know that she's been thinking about this / struggling with this for a long time.

SwissMonster
10 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

unforgivable may be a stretch but it will forever be a stain in her career and I like how y'all are focusing on that one word instead of anything else I said :golfclap:

Well its much more then a stretch. And (If) it will be only a stain in her career in the eyes of the locals. Like she directly cut ALL the lines with him, his team and their collab. What should’ve she done more? She did everything she actually could! She can not turn back time.

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Borislshere
1 minute ago, SwissMonster said:

Well its much more then a stretch. And (If) it will be only a stain in her career in the eyes of the locals. Like she directly cut ALL the lines with him, his team and their collab. What should’ve she done more? She did everything she actually could! She can not turn back time.

When did she cut ties? The only thing she cut was the dwuw video. She was posting throwbacks to their performance in November of 2014 an entire year after ARTPOP and when the era was ending. I don't think she cut ties, she just moved on from the era like she does with literally all her eras. 

The "cut ties" are just fan rumors with no source or evidence. 

crisTEAne

omg, seriously now. while you're at it, confront all the others, k? :awkney: 

anyway, gagz, my petit angel, i know you tend to be eloquent, but if this mess happens, it really is the time to be articulate as fück. :cryga: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

honestly, guys, this is what she deserves for not addressing this earlier. if you put your career above real people, then your career should suffer. :/ i love gaga, but she's made a big mistake, and it's time to admit that! show us how to hold ourselves accountable while still slaying, gaga!

guys, since we cant do anything to stop this

pray for gaga, i know its kinda too much, atleast with this we can be a little calm down and we will ready to accept anything that will happen.

Archived