💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Seatgeek and Stub Hub

SwissMonster

Featured Posts

SwissMonster

Can I trust those websites? :duck: I am not from the US and never used them. Are the tickets there 100000% real? Is ther 0.01% Chance there are fake tickets?

SwissMonsterÂźïž - Creating controversy since 1999

DeleteMyAccount

There's always a risk, but I know that Stubhub will either give you a refund or a new seat a similar value if you get to the venue and your ticket ends up being fake. Besides that, Stubhub has always been reliable. Same with Seatgeek. 

SharkmanthaC

I've heard of some people getting scammed on Stub Hub (might have been here). There were a few stories of the tickets being fake and people having to wait outside the venue to get replacement tickets and missing part of the show.  I'd go with Ticketmaster just because you know they'd be legit.

she/her/hers

GagaUnderYou

Stubhub is probably your best option next to Ticketmaster but be prepared to pay above face value. Ticketmaster should have accommodated you somehow because it was the agents fault. The calls are recorded as well so they can always listen to what your request was and what exactly happened. If you get stubhub tickets arrive at the earliest as possible to make sure everything goes smoothly with entry.  

pink sushi

I have used both StubHub and SeatGeek and never had a problem. They both have money back guarantees, so if something does go wrong with your tickets, they will give you a full refund. 

SwissMonster
42 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

I have pretty much only used StubHub. I trust them a lot 

Okay. Do you can print your ticket directly or is it like Ticketmaster?

SwissMonsterÂźïž - Creating controversy since 1999

joannesrats
5 hours ago, SwissMonster said:

Okay. Do you can print your ticket directly or is it like Ticketmaster?

It depends on how the ticket is delivered. Sometimes it's transfered to your phone, a PDF is emailed to you, or the physical tickets are mailed to you. 

StarstruckIllusion

I’ve never used StubHub to buy tickets, but I just posted some today. It was for Ari... I love being ghosted for ticket purchases UwU. 

Archived