Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anyone selling one ticket for June 1st? (Seat)

SwissMonster

Featured Posts

SwissMonster

So yeah guys I am back. This time with an other problem. So everyone loves Ticketmaster ( :huntyga: ).

So I got a GA ticket some days ago. And I already had two seats wich I bought back in july(or August?) 2018, the day Tickets came out. So as I said I wanted to have a GA ticket with the plan to resale ONE ticket. The problem is (what the agent on the phone didn’t say) that this is only possible with a US bank account. I called again and he said he apologize and he refund me ONE seat. So everything works out great until now.

So what those great agents did in the end is refunding BOTH tickets. Yes I indeed cried for 2 hours straight. My mom is a huge Gaga fan two and now we only have one ticket. And we just booked flights and hotel. So I called again and he was like „Oh we apologize, I give you our phonenumber to buy new tickets, we sadly can do nothing else“ ...I was like wtf... thank you so much that you give me the opportunity to buy (my exact tickets!) for 1100$ again, since some asshole did buy them to resale them at such a high price!

So guys! Is everyone selling one seat for June 1st? (For the OG Price or a bit more)

guys please help me!!!! My mom is so sad!!:ohno:

(Also send me some links where I can find cheap tickets if there are)

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

GaGaAst

I Hope you get it at the earliest.. Honestly I would have given you if I had (after verifying your story) 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, GoneGUY said:

StubHub looks to be about 400 :ohno: 

That's the cheapest I see

Yeah I saw it. Can I trust those tickets? (Sure they are not fake?)

13 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Yeah I saw it. Can I trust those tickets? (Sure they are not fake?)

Stubhub is super well known and take security very seriously. If for any reason that you dont get the tickets, or they are not valid for entry, they will offer a replacement ticket if available, or you can have a full refund if they're not but it is insanely rare they are not valid for entry. Out of all of reliable ticket resellers, Stubhub and maybe seat geek are your best bet. 

SwissMonster
2 hours ago, GoneGUY said:

Stubhub is super well known and take security very seriously. If for any reason that you dont get the tickets, or they are not valid for entry, they will offer a replacement ticket if available, or you can have a full refund if they're not but it is insanely rare they are not valid for entry. Out of all of reliable ticket resellers, Stubhub and maybe seat geek are your best bet. 

I am still so scared. Uhhhggg pisses me of that they did this mistake and Ticketmaster is doing NOTHING!

Archived