💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga's Golden Globe seating placement

Chris Evans

Featured Posts

pachinko
7 hours ago, neptugne said:

.................omg......................... I was like "why did this get so many quotes? people are really excited?" :nooo::air::rip: sorry Constance, sorry Sandra :selena:

If it makes you feel any better, I don't know who either of them are. :icega:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
freebit

Sitting front row this time. The progression. 

Though I always thought it was funny that they set her in the back with the TV people when at the Emmys she had a front row seat when she was merely a presenter. Though, I don' t think even Gaga's celebrity alone could gotten them to move AHS's table to the front back then, like, they would have had to move some other movie's table. 

Anyone know EVERYONE seated at Gaga’s table? Besides Sam, Bradley,....

Watch As I Dive In

gagadolll
4 hours ago, Gagally said:

Anyone know EVERYONE seated at Gaga’s table? Besides Sam, Bradley,....

Michelle Yeoh and Constance Wu from Crazy Rich Asians were at the table.  I also know that Kevin Tsujihara, Chairman of Warner Bros. was there.  I don't remember if there were more.

androiduser

I don't think the seating placement means much, to be honest... sometimes at award shows you see big stars in the back and some nobody in the front

Shipper

I saw that Gaga was supposed to sit beside lead actress from Crazy Rich Asians (Constance) and Cooper but from the video accepting award for best Song,  she was sitting in between Cooper and Cariño. 

They pulled a chair up for Carino.  So nice of them! 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Archived