Chris Evans

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2School4Cool
1 hour ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

She's gonna say the iconic 100 people in the room line to Constance WuĀ :diane:

LMAO why can I totally imagine her bringing the 100 peopleĀ lineĀ up all the time in casual conversation. The waiter at a restaurant, the bartender, the doctor...

Spoiler

Jk:laughga:

Spoiler

But at the same time not JK cuz Iā€™d like to think she really does, that would be amazing

Ā 

Ā 

See The Best In Everyone

gumzy3000

Imagine Gaga saying the 100 people quote during her acceptance speech when she wins the best actress. I hope Madonna is there when she does itĀ :ladyhaha:

It will be even better if Madonna announces the winner and she has to hand it to GagaĀ :reductive:

trolly troll troll

zakariah
Just now, gumzy3000 said:

Imagine Gaga saying the 100 people quote during her acceptance speech when she wins the best actress. I hope Madonna is there when she does itĀ :ladyhaha:

It will be even better if Madonna announces the winner and she has to hand it to GagaĀ :reductive:

why would they invite medoner :poot:

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

why would they invite medoner :poot:

She wonĀ GG before, twice, for acting and musicĀ :poot:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

GypsyBabe

I just want to be sure that Gaga has a clear passage to the stage. We donā€™t need her slamming into someones chair.Ā :selena:

āšÆĶ›

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I just want to be sure that Gaga has a clear passage to the stage. We donā€™t need her slamming into someones chair.Ā :selena:

No worries. This time around, she will be MosesGa and part the crowds in two so she canĀ have enough rooms Ā :giggle:

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

zakariah
45 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

She wonĀ GG before, twice, for acting and musicĀ :poot:

yes, but still, why would they invite her this time :poot:Ā 

Shipper
2 hours ago, neptugne said:

lmao come thru seatingĀ :diane:

I would totally point you out as being racist to us Asians but I won't cause that's funny and made me lol!

Ā :ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

Ā 

:kiss:

šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•

Archived