Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GAGA ON CHAT: Media killed the blonde, she stays brunette

Jester

Featured Posts

Harley Quinn

Media killed her how by putting her on the cover of vogue? naming her one of the most powerful people in the world? giving her tour rave reviews? she hasnt done a ****ing interview in 6 months or more... melodramatic bull****. im sorry...

:clap:

She used to have no issue ignoring/dismissing outside criticism, now she feels the need to defend herself from everything.

Her Britney moment is comin'

This is what I fear...

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's not overreacting as some people say. One person can only handle the hate of a few people, just imagine how overwhelming would be to be scrutinized every day of your life, with thousands of people calling her crazy and the media treating her as a piece of meat.

She understands the implications of being a superstar, but it might be really complicated to deal with it.

This. Saying she could handle it better before is a false assumption because there is no way of knowing - the only thing you could say is that she didn't say much about it publicly. Another thing is the fact that with depression, you can work as hard as you want and overcome nearly everything until you reach a certain saturation point where everything becomes too much to deal with. It's an accumulation effect.

Besides, I'd say all of you have your off-days where it's all doom and gloom and you're not the number one star in the world who is constantly being watched, scrutinized and yanked around, are you? Wouldn't a seemingly neverending stream of hatred get you down after working 24/7 for years on end? "She's just being overdramatic" - really easy for an outsider to say, isn't it? This is a way many people use to invalidate another person's depressed state and that's not even talking about someone with anything near the weight she carries on her shoulders with every breath she takes.

Come on, people, empathy isn't that impossible a feeling to have as some of her fans seem to think. :usrs:

marrytheknight2012

this is prob the official moment i soemwhat believe everything shes ever said to be total bull****. aside from her support of her charity etc, the rest is just performance.

Dayman

All I can say is Thank God for Taylor. She is always saying how happy he makes her, and that is great to hear. It is sad to see her post things like this, about how she feels the media "killed the blonde". This probably why she said she is breaking her rules about Fame, she thought she knew everything about Fame and what it does to people, but I guess she has learned its not as set in stone as she thought. I want her to maybe take a FULL year away from music, and the entertainment business in general. I know she loves preforming and making us fans happy. But I will only truly be happy once she takes a full year to herself, she needs time to relax, eat, have dinner with her family, hang out with her friends, go to the beach, just be a normal 26 year old for awhile. She is so hard working and that is a great trait, but it can also be negative. I became a fan of GaGa for her music and performances, I stayed a fan because she herself is an amazing person as well and now I just want her to be healthy and happy for years to come.

Harley Quinn

she never cared before what media says/writes about her,so I don't get her meltdowns lately.she's being too dramatic.but probably she's having bad days as every person has

and I don't want her to be brown for too long..she looks boring with brown hair

Bingo there is a reason she had to bleach her hair to get noticed in the first place... Brown is ok for a while, but to me the whole point of lady gaga is to have crazy hair and outfits... I mean I do not consider her yellow hair to be blonde or her teal hair to be blonde. So I mean she has done different hair colors, but acting like media killed the blonde???? And what has happened to bad ass gaga, now instead she cares what people think.

heavymlover

Media killed her how by putting her on the cover of vogue? naming her one of the most powerful people in the world? giving her tour rave reviews? she hasnt done a ****ing interview in 6 months or more... melodramatic bull****. im sorry...

Check out internet. They have been very harsh with her because of the fur, because of her hair color, because of her body, because she smokes, there are websites still reporting that she's demonic, etc. She's highly praised by some media outlets, but many others just treat her like she's not human.

This. Saying she could handle it better before is a false assumption because there is no way of knowing - the only thing you could say is that she didn't say much about it publicly. Another thing is the fact that with depression, you can work as hard as you want and overcome nearly everything until you reach a certain saturation point where everything becomes too much to deal with. It's an accumulation effect.

Besides, I'd say all of you have your off-days where it's all doom and gloom and you're not the number one star in the world who is constantly being watched, scrutinized and yanked around, are you? Wouldn't a seemingly neverending stream of hatred get you down after working 24/7 for years on end? "She's just being overdramatic" - really easy for an outsider to say, isn't it?

Come on, people. :usrs:

:clap: You are always so spot on Nissa! If this fanbase can't be the supportive fanbase this woman NEEDS, then I wish they would just leave.

Harley Quinn

this is prob the official moment i soemwhat believe everything shes ever said to be total bull****. aside from her support of her charity etc, the rest is just performance.

yea and that makes me very sad

So much for being supportive, "fans". No wonder she's feeling sad lately.

this. Its so funny because this fanbase does not realize how critical they have become of everything she does lately. The way she acts and talks, the people she hangs out with, everything is under scrutiny.

Can't blame her for being pissed off and sad.

marrytheknight2012

Shes a 'master of the art of fame'. She knows whats included in the job. She studies it and shes orchestrated everything thats happened to her herself. The dildo in the red dress on the scooter causing the hermaphrodite rumours. Everything. And then she complains abt it. I love her, but theres only so much that you can justify about being 'real' when its obvious its mostly all performance art. She wore fur in the middle of summer...she knows how people react toward fur. Shes well aware of everything she does. This is just another excuse for a gimmick.

"The brown will stay...."

Thank you Gagz. :sara:

pls continue being brave. xoxo :pawsup:

... Until they kill her too " :laughga:

I agree :clap:

Archived