Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GAGA ON CHAT: Media killed the blonde, she stays brunette

Jester

Featured Posts

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sciencemonster

Wow. I think she really struggles with depression... Sometimes she scares me.

I'm proud of BrunetteGa.

She used to have no issue ignoring/dismissing outside criticism, now she feels the need to defend herself from everything.

Her Britney moment is comin'

it's about time to make a "LEAVE GAGAG ALONE" video ;)

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

She used to have no issue ignoring/dismissing outside criticism, now she feels the need to defend herself from everything.

Her Britney moment is comin'

I'm here for her going cray. :giveup:

HausOfGaga

She is being sad lately :( We as a strong fan base need to cheer her up and show that she is trully an icon!

heavymlover

She's not overreacting as some people say. One person can only handle the hate of a few people, just imagine how overwhelming would be to be scrutinized every day of your life, with thousands of people calling her crazy and the media treating her as a piece of meat.

She understands the implications of being a superstar, but it might be really complicated to deal with it.

I think she needs some therapy, it's obvious she is overwhelmed

she should postpone ARTPOP to 2014 tbh :nails:

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

marrytheknight2012

Media killed her how by putting her on the cover of vogue? naming her one of the most powerful people in the world? giving her tour rave reviews? she hasnt done a ****ing interview in 6 months or more... melodramatic bull****. im sorry...

Harley Quinn

Nothing really bad has really happened in public though with her, so I don't get why she's being so dramatic.

Perhaps behind the scenes issues with the label or something.

This the public loved her blonde, they loved her with teal hair, I really think it is just an excuse for her to try and sound artist about dying her hair brown

She is being sad lately :( We as a strong fan base need to cheer her up and show that she is trully an icon!

:heart:

addiicted

She forgot to log off the chat again LOL

haha it's hilarious... LM are going INSANE on this chat... they keep on spamming like crazy :laughga:

Archived